+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review 2019/2020

Quote Originally Posted by birminghamborn View Post
    Maybe Bongo could have a quiet word in my ear, I need to find a winning formula from somewhere!
    I'm no expert BB. I'm not usually this high up and usually at the bottom somewhere. Just looked at your team and your midfield looks great. Not sure what's happening with sterling? He's been a pain in the arse this year. I'm sticking with him but very tempted to sell and cash in when players like Madison are 5m cheaper. At a glance you have the wrong Liverpool defender, no Leicester players and you still have pukki.
    There again I have big Wez and he's no better.
    You have been unlucky with captain choice too and again sterling has a lot to answer for surely he will cone Good?

Ps spot on about Rosies contribution every week. Your a star and great read as always.

Well done Again Harry!!

Picasso with his girls kit colours can't keep to toe for long with the king I reckon.

Thanks for the update Rosie.... Harry has a simple message, one anyone who plays fortnite will understand...

He just took the L

Rosie, your're a star. You make a huge difference to this competition and your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Bongo clearly doesn't realise women are the stronger ***......and always win in the end

That means oz is a woman

Name:  mourinho-i.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  14.9 KB

The Special One is back

Week 13

Good news - the international breaks are on hold.

Bad news - looks like they start again in February. 😡🤬

CAPTAIN WATCH

Eight players given the armband this week with Vardy top managers choice with 8 votes.

1.💥 Vardy 24 points - Dazzy, Sam, Winnie, Nuc, Gornal, Liam, Rosie and Yubby.

2. Mane 18 points - Picasso, Uncle Tony and David.

3. Kane 12 points - BB.

4. Aubameyang 10 points - HJ.

5. Maddison 6 points - Jesh.

3 way tie for last place Sterling/Richarlison/Aguero 4 points - Bongo, Oz, Will, Harry, Iwuz.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

The coveted award this week goes to Sam (who is obviously channeling his inner José) and McGinn It To Win It who secure their first award of the season with 💥75 momentous points.

Joint runners up with 70 points Uncle Tony with Swordfish and Gornal with the Claret & Blue Army.

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

Top 6💥

👉1. Jack of the Net

👉2. Sausage United

👍3. Swordfish

👎4. Big Bo FC

👍5. McGinn It To Win It

👎6. McGinn & Tonic

👎7. Dazzy’s Barmy Army

King Picasso 👑 seemingly making himself comfortable in top spot with Bongo still retaining 2nd place and itching to get his mitts on the crown again.

Uncle Tony up to 3rd and looking a potential danger to the top 2.

Harry down to 4th.

Sam looking menacing up from 7th to 5th place at Dazzy’s expense.

David down to 6th.

Dazzy’s exits top 6 but nothing too drastic only dropping down to 7th.

RELEGATION 😱

👍17. Tyrone’s Abs

👎18. Aston Liam

👉19. Injury Prone Xl

Thanks to Super Tom somehow Rosie manages to crawl past Liam up to 17th place.

Liam down to 18th place a point behind.

Yubby static.

MARE OF THE WEEK AWARD 🐴

A first time winner this week...........Will and Jota than the Sun with 32 woeful points.

CHIPS

Picasso has succumbed and played his Wildcard.

I think that leaves only 3 managers who still have their Wildcard.

Gameweek 14 Saturday 30th November

Attention - Gameweek 15 Midweek fixtures starts Tuesday 3rd December. Team sheets must be in by 6.30pm

Awsome rosie and well done Samantha.

4 point hit done. Time to take this competition seriously

Thanks Rosie! Good to be back!

Mr Bing go, you've been a silly sausage taking hits before the champions league has been played. Tut tut tut

Maybe but with price rises imminent i wouldn't have been able to afford the players.

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)