+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review 2019/2020

Thanks again Rosie!

Yubbs, if you are reading, congratulating you hurts as much as ever. Well done bro. Owwww!

If it were up to me, anyone captaining Vardy this week would pay a minus 20 point penalty. Luckily for everyone else, it's not. I just can't do it though ...

Limps off (still in pain from having to congratulate Yubby ) to choose my non Vardy captain.

Oh. And a it would be a 40 point penalty to anyone claiming that their Captaining Vardy will jinx him!

Like you Winnie im not going to captain Vardy.

Thanks Rosie. Its hard work with games coming thick and fast.

well done Yubby

Thank you Rosie, it's really hotting up now!!

Jamie Vardy is in nearly everybody's team. The only one person who isn't actually a villa fan, is "uncle" Tony. He is, in fact a Leicester City fan.

I bet he isn't the only one bound to select him as captain tho.

Can we all agree that if you select Vardy as captain against the Villa you are a terrible, TERRIBLE person but probably really want to win this thing!!!?!

I don't think I will be captaining him, because I think I have at least 3 players who could score highly this week.

Good luck everyone.

Jose

Ok Sam. Add to that a claret and blue hair shirt to be worn for a week and I'll say no more (well, not too much more ) about any ruthless captaining decisions. Maybe Rosie could add a hair shirt name and shame section, to highlight all disloyal captainers, to her write up instead? Giggles. Uncle Tony would get a mention if he captained anyone playing Leicester.

Seriously, I know it's silly, as whoever I captain doesn't affect the score one jot, but, as I've said before, my first season playing FPL I captained RVP v Villa. He got a hat trick. I felt so terrible that I knew I'd never be able to do it again. I guess I lack that win at all costs streak. I was the same with Suarez. Refused to have him in my team, ever, and boy did I see my name drop through the ranks!

Here's to nil points for us all from all our Leicester players this week.

Good luck all.

Thanks for the write up Rosie. Promise no Vardy captain from me.

Dazzy, you are a traitor

And David too 😑

Also... Mane is being rested!!! 😭😭😭😭😭

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    Thanks for the write up Rosie. Promise no Vardy captain from me.

Looks like you and I Picasso have been transported to the dark side by having Vardy by default due to Klopp’s incompetence withdrawing Mane. 🤪😜

Tbh I fully expected Klopp to send him on with a couple of minutes to go. 😳🙄

As we are naming and shaming as predicted the Fox 🦊 in sheep’s 🐑 clothing Uncle Tony chose Vardy as captain as did Jesh. 🤪😜

Ah. A broken promise. I feel like a politician. Sorry about that. I actually had no idea who my vice captain was. If I could, i would give those extra points to charity....but I can't .... so I won't.

Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)