+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review 2019/2020

Thanks Rosie! Ignore Mr Smartypants. He's spent the last few weeks dreaming of owning a team as "average" as yours.

Congratulations to said Mr Smartypants on his Manager of the Week award. and BB and (sigh) Sam for being runners up. Sam slightly too close for comfort now, with just a few points between us, so I'm going to have a clever clogs tactical outsmart Sam meeting with myself over the international break to maintain my nemesis status.

Yubby. I promise I didn't giggle when I saw your name in last place. Much.

Not too bad considering another captain fail. I took a gamble on losing the money I'd made on KDB's price rises by a short term sale,(I bought him pre season) hoping I'd win a few extra points from Mahrez if he played/had a good week. Oh well! It was worth a try!

Here's to an injury free international break!

"Up to 17th for Oz as his team recapture some of last seasons form."

Hahaha! That made me laugh. It's been diabolical. I can't get relegated after winning the premiership.

"Thanks Rosie! Ignore Mr Smartypants. He's spent the last few weeks dreaming of owning a team as "average" as yours"

What is this birds of a feather? I don't remember taking a pot shot at you.

Be patient and wait your turn.

Thanks Rosie. Not sure I was looking forward to your report this week. A performance to forget but would take it every week if it means Villa hit 5.

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    "Thanks Rosie! Ignore Mr Smartypants. He's spent the last few weeks dreaming of owning a team as "average" as yours"

What is this birds of a feather? I don't remember taking a pot shot at you.

Be patient and wait your turn.

Smartypants FL Managers in Shaky Isles dug outs shouldn't throw pots at birds. Because then they'll have nothing to cook their team's meals in.

Ancient daft Winnie proverb.

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    TA performance to forget but would take it every week if it means Villa hit 5.

Thank you Rosie!! Well done Oz.

5th but only 19 points off the lead. I must not do transfers, I must not do transfers, must not do transfers

Week 9

We briefly welcome Fantasy League back well until the end of Gameweek 12 which kicks off on Friday 8th November then guess what? yet another international break. 🤬

Captain Watch

10 captains on view with Abraham surprisingly voted top managers choice with 6 votes.

Naturally Pep played his part by withdrawing Aguero. 🥵

1. SJ 26 points - Only Harry put his faith in Super Jack and he didn’t let him down. 👏👏👏👏👏

2. Vardy 16 points - Uncle Tony.

3. Sterling 10 points - Will and Oz. ( Winnie you always choose Sterling 🤪😜😝 )

4. Heaton/DeBruyne 6 points - Dazzy, Picasso, Bongo, Rosie and Liam.

6. SJM/Abraham/Kane 4 points - BB, Iwuz, Winnie, Sam, David, Nuc, Jesh and HJ.

9. Lamela/Pukki 2 points - Yubby and Gornal.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Well played Harry and Big Bo FC for securing the award this week with 55 stupendous points and what a brilliant choice of captain. Sam must be one proud Dad to see his son lift the trophy. Actually Harry you beat your Dad he hasn’t won the award yet this season. 🤪😜
    Runner up Will and Jota Than The Sun with 50 points. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Jack of the Net

👉2. Dazzy’s Barmy Army

👍3. Sausage United

👎4. Billesley Villans

👎5. The Crimson Tide

👉6. Swordfish

Picasso holds a 16 point lead over Dazzy and the Barmy Army who literally had a mare of a performance this week.

Bongo and the Sausage rally up to 3rd place and find themselves only 3 points behind Dazzy.

BB slides down to 4th.

Iwuz and the Crimson Tide find themselves drifting down to 5th.

Uncle Tony treading water in 6th place.

They all better keep an eye on Harry who hurtles up to 7th place.

RELEGATION 😱👻

👉17. Ozstan Villa

👎18. Tyrone’s Abs

👉19. Injury Xl

Gornal escapes the danger zone.

Oz still residing in 17th place.

Rosie has been circulating the plug hole for sometime but no saving her this week as she is finally sucked through into 18th place.

Yubby doing a grand job supporting us all.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Close call this week with Dazzy and the Barmy Army with 26 minimalist points holding off Nuc and Mings the Merciless with 27 points.

CHIPS

Wildcards

Uncle Tony and Liam

Southampton v Leicester kick off Gameweek 10 on Friday 25th October. Team sheets need to be in by 7pm.

Awesome report as usual Rosie. Only if your team was at the same standard. You would be in the too 2509 in the world if that was the case.

Well done Harry! Nice to see you haven't took advise this week off your dad.

Another tops read, Rosie! Thank you.

Ha ha yes, Sterling got demoted to VC this week on account of me still sulking about him getting a brace for Gareth Southgate during the IB. He needs to do that for me too! But not this week. Obviously. No Captain or Vice Captain arm bands to Man City players this week. (Stern face) Any perpetrators will get locked in a room with Bongo for the duration of the next IB while he reminisces about when he was the greatest 120th Manager in Wales.

Well done to Harry and runner up, Will! Sam, me thinks Harry might be your new nemesis.

Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)