+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review 2019/2020

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    Ah. A broken promise. I feel like a politician. Sorry about that. I actually had no idea who my vice captain was. If I could, i would give those extra points to charity....but I can't .... so I won't.
    Haha... You've got my vote

Week 16

CAPTAIN WATCH

Originally Mane was top managers choice of captain with 6 votes, then Mr Klopp decided to bench him and after that it all turned messy so I hope I have it sorted correctly. 🤬

So now we have 9 captains of which a certain JV is top managers choice with 6 votes. 😱

1. Kane 32 points - Harry, Iwuz, HJ and BB.

2. Vardy/Salah 26 points - Uncle Tony🦊, David, Dazzy, Jesh, Picasso, Rosie and Nuc

4. Alli 18 points - Winnie and Sam.

8. Sterling/Abraham/Zaha/Traore 4 points - Oz, Will, Liam, Bongo and Gornal.

9. DeBruyne 2 points - Yubby.

Man City captains misfiring at the moment.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Harry and Big Bo FC absolutely ‘smashed it this week, winning their 3rd award of the season. Their superb performance accumulating 79💥 awesome points runner up HJ and Aston Lilla with 71 points.

Congratulations guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6💥

👍1. Big Bo FC.

👎2. Jack of the Net.

👍3. McGinn & Tonic.

👎4. Sausage United.

👎5. Swordfish.

👉6. MGinn it to Win it.

We now have an extra special one as new King Harry 🤴 claims the throne after toppling Picasso.

Picasso drops to 2nd only 6 points adrift so not too drastic.

David’s McGinn team out performed Sam’s so they jump to 3rd place.

Bongo maybe considering dabbling in the transfer market after dropping to 4th.

Uncle Tony down to 5th.

Sam static in 6th. However, lurking in 7th Winnie is ready and eager to pounce should the special one make an error.

RELEGATION 😱

👎17.Kirkley Krusaders.

👉18.Jota Than The Sun.

👉19. Injury Prone Xl.

Jesh down to 17th. With Will and Yubby non movers in 18th and 19th respectively.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

After the ecstasy of last weeks Manager of the Week award Yubby experiences the agony of receiving his 2nd Mare 🐴 of the season with a below par 40 points.

BREAKING NEWS - CUP DRAW ANNOUNCED

An impressive 13 teams have made it through to the first round.

Good luck guys. 👍👍👍👍👍

Ody v Big Bo FC

Uni FC v Jack of the Net

Hugill’s Heroes v McGinn & Tonic

Joga Bonito v Winnie’s Warriors

Sour Grapes FC v The Crimson Tide

Ozstan Villa v Kristalspur

Melchester Rovers v Aston Lilla

Thommo’s Reds v Mings the Merciless

Claret & Blue Army v Washed Up

Billesley Villans v Bosss Fergi Classic

Kaboria v Aston Liam

Elusive Porro’s v Tyrone’s Abs

Gunners v Kirkley Krusaders

DNQ

Sausage United, Swordfish, McGinn it to Win it, Dazzy’s Barmy Army, Jota Than The Sun, and Injury Prone XI

Hard luck guys there is always next year as the saying goes at least you can concentrate on the league. 😜🤪😝

Well done Harry.

Dreadful week for me and dropped oit of the top 100k. Hope next week is better.

Nice one Rosie

Thanks for another fun read, Rosie!

Congrats to King Harry!

I can't believe who I sold this week, but drastic action was needed if I'm going to catch up with Hubball senior. He'll probably go and get a hatty now. Giggles.

Oh. And Hey Yubby!

thanks once again Rosie. Well done Harry. inspirational captain choice. Bit worried Klopp is starting to rotate his squad now aka Pep. Could spell trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    Thanks for another fun read, Rosie!

Congrats to King Harry!

I can't believe who I sold this week, but drastic action was needed if I'm going to catch up with Hubball senior. He'll probably go and get a hatty now. Giggles.

Oh. And Hey Yubby!
    My application for a restraining order must have got lost in the post.

Harry said he just picks players based on how many goals he thinks they'll get. Simple philosophy. Seems to be working!

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    My application for a restraining order must have got lost in the post.

Harry said he just picks players based on how many goals he thinks they'll get. Simple philosophy. Seems to be working!
    Oooh somebody is getting worried. No need for that, Hubball Trouble, my intention is to whizz past you as fast as VAR can say no goal, so that I might take my rightful place as your nemesis. (Haughty face) Heads off to quietly unlace Hubball's shoe laces for tripping over purposes before giving Warriors a tough talking lecture on not letting their manager lose face this week after big talk up.

Sam, Harry should do the prediction league! He'd run away with the Cup!

🎄🎅🏻🎄🎅🏻Week 17🎄🎅🏻🎄🎅🏻

5 captains selected with Vardy the overwhelming managers favourite with 10 votes.

1. Salah 32 points - Nuc a tactical genius for naming Salah as captain.

2. Sterling 20 points - Will.

3. Mane 12 points - Liam, Yubby and 18 points for Picasso who played the Triple Captain chip.

4. Vardy 10 points - Harry, David, Bongo, Uncle Tony, Sam, Winnie, Dazzy, HJ, Gornal, Rosie and 15 points for Jesh who played his Triple Captain chip.

5. Abraham 4 points - Iwuz, Oz and BB.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Nuc and Mings the Merciless crushed the opposition with 92 superb points💥 finishing 22 points ahead of runner up Picasso on 70 points.

Excellent scoring Nuc. 👏👏👏👏👏 Well played Picasso. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👍1. Jack of the Net.

👎2. Big Bo FC

👉3. McGinn & Tonic.

👍4. Swordfish.

👎5. Sausage United.

👍6. Winnie’s Warriors.

👎7. McGinn it to Win it.

Picasso reclaims top spot and becomes the first manager to exceed 1000 points 💥.

Harry down to 2nd but only 20 points adrift.

David treading water in 3rd.

Uncle Tony up to 4th.

Bongo slips down to 5th. Could a splurge in the transfer market be the answer? 😜

Winnie creeps into 6th place.

Sam down to 7th after a week he will want to forget. However still only 2 points adrift of Winnie it could have been far worse.

RELEGATION 😱

👎17. Aston Liam.

👉18. Jota Than The Sun.

👉19. Injury Prone Xl.

Liam has bounced back into the danger zone.

Will and Yubby remain in 18 and 19 respectively.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

I had to double check I thought my eyes 👁👁 where deceiving me, but this weeks recipient is Sam and McGinn it to Win it with 31 appalling points. 🥺😱 It’s their first award since I don’t know when, but to be fair Sam was being loyal to Villa by benching his Sheffield United players 🤮🤬 but probably kicking himself now. 🥾🥾

FANTASY LEAGUE CUP

Of the 13 teams through to the 1st round we say Auf Wiedersehen to Jack of the Net, Big Bo FC, Winnie’s Warriors, Kirkley Krusaders, Aston Liam and Billesley Villans 🥺 who are now free to concentrate on the league.

SECOND ROUND DRAW

Deburners v McGinn & Tonic

Yhkapa v Mings the Merciless

Banter FC v Ozstan Villa

Aston Lilla v Aplkomanda

Tyrone’s Abs v The Chudley Cannons

Claret & Blue Army v Viva La Vida

The Crimson Tide v Fresh Cut

2 Triple Captain Chips played this week Picasso and Jesh.

Information - Gameweek 18 only has 9 fixtures so be very careful. 😝🤪😜

Thanks Rosie... Its the last time I am being loyal or ill have to change my teams name

The BBC website had a screen grab of someone with 31 points sat on the bench... Amateurs, I think my total was 37!

Onwards and upwards! No Liverpool players for GW 18 is going to affect a few managers on here

thanks again Rosie. Yes, thought I would use my triple captain this week in an attempt to break free from the pack only for the boost to be made into a damp squib by a dubious VAR decision. Ah well, could have been worse.
    Yes, no Liverpool players this week. Should produce a big variety of scores.

Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)