+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review 2019/2020

Top report as always Rosie although I'm still not happy about you beating me last week and ruining my unbeaten run on Sam's game.

Well done BB mate 👍

Do we sell Debruyne? Good luck next week everyone.

Thank you once again for a brilliant write up. Your attention to detail knows no bounds. None of us can get away with anything without you noticing. If Villa weren’t in the bottom three, I wouldn’t mind the season finishing now. I’m not used to such dizzy heights.

Many thanks guys for your kind comments. 😍 😘🥰

At present I am enjoying writing the updates and it does give me a legitimate reason to study your teams.😜 I will admit to getting both writers block and writers cramp. 😝 Hope I am not tempting fate but fingers crossed to be on the safe side 🤞I am not getting logged off by the system nearly so often which makes all the difference. 👍

Will be interesting this week because well over half of our managers have Pukki in their team, will they be giving him the captains armband? Surely no manager could be that disloyal. 😝🤪

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    I'm still not happy about you beating me last week and ruining my unbeaten run on Sam's game.
    Yep the Abs put up a spirited performance against you Bongo then reverted back to their usual dire rubbish last week. 😱

Great report Rosie. I've been a bit slcak on the head to head league. Got a poorly baby this week so not so much free time tbh.

I will do an extended report during the international break 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Great report Rosie. I've been a bit slcak on the head to head league. Got a poorly baby this week so not so much free time tbh.

I will do an extended report during the international break ����

Hey Sam. As much as we all love reading your very funny VMDLYH updates, real life comes first. I used to struggle to/wasn't able to write updates every single week, and like I said to Rosie, know that they can't be written in 10 minutes. We appreciate and enjoy them whenever you can do them. No pressure, otherwise it's no fun for you, and where's the fun in that.

I hope your baby feels better soon.
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 04-10-2019 at 07:42 PM.

Cheers Rosie.. top stuff

Hope ya little one feels better soon Sam

Rosie it's great that you're keeping this up despite how average your team is.

For those up the top. Sell Salah. I heard from a reliable source that one of his legs is slowing down. The other one's good so you can imagine the impact that will have on his game.

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    Rosie it's great that you're keeping this up despite how average your team is

That’s very generous of you Oz to call them average.........not the word I am thinking of especially after their latest offering. 🤬🤮😜😝

Week 8

CAPTAIN WATCH

A low scoring points week for our teams. The fault for this being firmly layed at the door of our captains, of the 6 on show only 1 managed double figures. Sterling top managers choice with 7 votes.

1. Abraham 16 points - Well played David 👏

2. Salah/Aguero/Sterling/Aubameyang 4 points - Instead of listing our names it’s easier to say everyone bar David and BB. 😱🤪

6. SJM 2 points - BB. 😱

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

The recipients this week Oz with Ozstan Villa 💥 with 51 💥hard won points.

Joint runners up with 48 points BB with the Billesley Villans and Sam with McGinn It To Win It.

Congratulations guys, certainly a war of attrition this week to get the points. 🤔

TOP 6

👉1. Jack of the Net

👉2. Dazzy’s Barmy Army

👍3. Billesley Villans

👎4. The Crimson Tide

👎5. Sausage United

👉6. Swordfish

A disastrous week for Picasso which sees him clinging on to top spot by his fingernails with Dazzy now only 2 points adrift in 2nd place. Looks like the international break has come at a good time giving Picasso and his beleaguered troops time to regroup.

An excellent performance sees BB up to 3rd.

Iwuz down to 4th.

Bongo heading south down to 5th.

Uncle Tony static in 6th.

RELEGATION 😱

👍17. Ozstan Villa

👉18. Claret & Blue Army

👉19. Injury Prone Xl

Up to 17th for Oz as his team recapture some of last seasons form.

Gornal 18th and rock bottom Yubby 19th.

Rosie hurtling towards the relegation plug hole. Only 8 points separating the bottom 4.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

A nightMARE 👻 of a week for Picasso and Jack of the Net and they together with Gornal and the Claret & Blue Army share this week’s award with an excruciating 28 points.

CHIPS

Wildcard - Harry 36 points 👎

Free Hit - Liam

Fantasy League Gameweek 9 back on 19th October.

Thanking you Rosie.. quite happy tbh considering the injury’s

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)