+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review 2019/2020

Awesome Rosie.

Dazzy this is war!!!!!

Great stuff as ever Rosie. I managed to take advantage of a rare poor week by Sterling. More of the same please.

Week 5

We welcome Fantasy League back, so let’s have a look 👀 if our managers have taken advantage of the 2 week break to tweak their teams or perhaps extra training sessions or is it the case for some you can’t improve on perfection. 😜

CAPTAIN WATCH

Only 4 captains to deal with this week. Salah top managers choice with 8 votes just pipping Sterling with 7.

1. Salah 18 points - Iwuz, Picasso, BB, HJ, Nuc, Harry, Liam and Gornal.

2. Aguero 12 points - Rosie, however 18 points for Dazzy who played his Triple Captain chip.

3, Sterling 4 points - Bongo, Winnie, David, Sam, Will, Jesh and Oz.

4. DeBruyne 2 points - Uncle Tony and Yubby.

It felt quite satisfying to see Pep come a cropper after his monumental blunder leaving out DeBruyne. 😝

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Joint winners with 65 irresistible points 💥 Dazzy and Dazzy’s Barmy Army and Jesh with Kirkley Krusaders.

Runners up BB and the Billesley Villans just 1 point behind on 64.

👏👏👏👏👏 Well played.

TOP 6 💥

👍1. Dazzy’s Barmy Army

👎2. Sausage United

👎3. The Crimson Tide

👉4. Jack of the Net

👉5. Billesley Villans

👍6. Aston Lilla

A new king is crowned 👑 this week as Dazzy hits top spot booting Bongo down to 2nd place. It’s going to be interesting to see if Bongo can resist his natural urge to respond with a mega transfer frenzy. 🤪 Don’t fight it Bongo the force is strong. 😜

Iwuz drops to 3rd.

Picasso and BB treading water in 4th and 5th respectively.

New entry in 6th place HJ replacing Uncle Tony who slips down to 8th.

RELEGATION 😱😰

👉17. Claret & Blue Army

👉18. Injury Prone Xl

👉19.Ozstan Villa

After spending the weekend in the mire somehow Rosie manages to scramble back to 16th and leave Gornal back 17th.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

After going MARE-LESS 🐴 all last season Winnie has succumbed and with 39 ruinous points Winnie wins the coveted award this week holding off a late challenge by Uncle Tony with 41 points.

CHIPS

TRIPLE CAPTAIN - Dazzy

WILDCARD- BB

Gameweek 6 kicks off Friday September 20th make sure team sheets are handed in by 7pm.
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 17-09-2019 at 05:00 PM.

Ha ha thank you Rosie!

I'm afraid I thoroughly deserve my drongo/mare award this week after leaving Pukki on the bench! On his thread, Sam joked that my team was the Man City of the head to head league, so I responded that must make me Pep. Well, I don't want to play being Pep any more if it means I make the same stupid benching mistakes! I think I want to be Frank now!

The natural order of the FL seems to have kicked in, as I find myself sat next to Sam once more! I'm sure he'll be thrilled. Umm sort of kind of. Giggles.

Well done Dazzy, Jesh and BB!

Thanks once again Rosie and congratulations to Dazzy and Jesh. Frustrating week for me as I leave a third of my points on the bench. I’ve got itchy fingers on the transfer button but determined to be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    Ha ha thank you Rosie!

I'm afraid I thoroughly deserve my drongo/mare award this week after leaving Pukki on the bench! On his thread, Sam joked that my team was the Man City of the head to head league, so I responded that must make me Pep. Well, I don't want to play being Pep any more if it means I make the same stupid benching mistakes! I think I want to be Frank now!

The natural order of the FL seems to have kicked in, as I find myself sat next to Sam once more! I'm sure he'll be thrilled. Umm sort of kind of. Giggles.

Well done Dazzy, Jesh and BB!
    Anyone want to switch chairs?

The teacher wrote a note to my parents saying I'd been copying Winnies team for 3 years and this just adds fuel to the fire!

Time to get a bit serious now i reckon. It seems Cantwell and Pukki are this seasons Fraiser and Wilson.

Also, Pep, I've had enough. I'm getting rid of a city player now. Not having more than 2 from your frustrating merry-go-round. How can you rest the best player in your team? Glad Norwich beat you

Nice one Rosie. 👌👍
    Well done Dazzy and Jesh. 🤝

No panic from me. Wild card activated!!!

Cheers Rosie 👍

There will be plenty of revolting managers if Pep pulls another one of his git stunts this week. 🤪

Many thanks guys for your kind comments. 😍🥰

I hate you Pep. I hate you so much

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)