+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review 2019/2020

Oh. And Yubby. Don't get distracted by any Elle lookalikes while you are holding us all up. And sorry for eating so many chocolate chip muffins during the week.

Thanks again Rosie. Now need de Bruyne to score a hat trick against us tomorrow after Leicester’s win tonight. What an awful situation to be in!

Let's hope karma hits you disloyal scumbags where it hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post

Bit harsh! I've captained and vice captained man City players so they have a nightmare and Villa win today.

We could be in 6th by 3pm!!

Leicester scored more goals last night than Everton have all season

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    OUCH! I wasn’t thinking in those terms, merely picking up a morsel of consolation should we get battered

Only tounge and cheek. I did consider putting sterling as captain but I just couldn't do it. Glad I didn't 😉

Week 10

CAPTAIN WATCH

8 captains took to the field with Sterling top managers choice with 5 votes.

1. Vardy 40 points 💥 - Great call Bongo, the only manager with any nous to give him the armband. 👏👏👏👏👏

2. Sterling 22 points - Uncle Tony, David, Will, Jesh and Oz.

3. Salah 14 points - Dazzy.

4. DeBruyne 12 points - Picasso, Rosie and Yubby.

5. Abraham/Mane 10 points - BB, Iwuz, Harry and Winnie.

7. Aubameyang 4 points - Gornal.

8. Aguero 2 points - HJ, Sam, Nuc and Liam.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

With a humongous 81 points Bongo and Sausage United 💥 win their 2nd award of the season just pipping Uncle Tony and Swordfish with 80 points.

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👍1. Sausage United.

👉2. Dazzy’s Barmy Army.

👍3. Swordfish.

👎4. Jack of the Net.

👍5. Big Bo FC.

👎6. Billesley Villans.

A game changer week especially for our top 6.

Dazzy the only manager to remain stationary in 2nd place however, when he looks upwards he will see King 👑 Bongo is back on the throne having taken back top spot with the help of Vardys 40 point haul.

Uncle Tony jumps from 6th to 3rd.👍

Picasso suffers an implosion as his team plummet from 1st down to 4th. Needs to give the lads a rallying team talk.👻

Harry proudly flying the Hubball flag surges into 5th spot.👍

BB holding to 6th place by his finger tips.

RELEGATION 😱

👎17. Aston Liam.

👉18. Tyrone’s Abs.

👉19. Injury Prone Xl.

Oz escapes the drop zone only to be replaced by Oz Jnr Liam.

Having spent all weekend rock bottom Rosie somehow manages to scrape enough points yesterday to claw her way passed Yubby.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

HJ and Aston Lilla scoop the award this week with 36 woeful points.

2 Free Hit Chips played BB and Gornal.

What a great week for the king. Dazzy make me a coffee after you finished polishing my shoes.
    I took an 8 point hit as well.

Thanks Rosie your a star.

A hatrick scoring captain puts Bongo in dreamland. That’s like winning the lottery. Many twists and turns to come. Many thanks Rosie. I will indeed throw some teacups at my team.

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    A hatrick scoring captain puts Bongo in dreamland. That’s like winning the lottery. Many twists and turns to come. Many thanks Rosie. I will indeed throw some teacups at my team.
    Thanks Rosie... Harry did have Vardy as captain too this week tho.

What an absolute mess of a season so far for me. I might consider retirement. I've considered it.

No

Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)