+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review 2019/2020

Ah, yes. Will is my son so extra pressure for me this year. Hope that’s ok.

Welcome Will!

Picasso, I'll only push his ejector seat button if he turns out to be as good as his cousin and looks like winning the whole comp and I'm in second I remember some very canny last minute use of chips by your nephew which secured his victory! Sam will be sweating buckets if your son does the same . I like his team name btw.

Anybody claiming Richard?

Yubby are you joining the head to head league or are you doing a chicken impersonation?
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 23-07-2019 at 06:41 PM.

I’m up for head to head and will join tomorrow

16 players in the Fantasy League plus one imposter!

10 players in the Head to Head, 16 players will make it work perfectly. So don't be afraid, you know us all well enough, sign up code is vk2iqm

I never was any good at maths! 17 players plus 1 imposter.

Harry has joined us in the head to head league now.

Anyone considering Jota at 6m or Trezerget at 5.5?

I think there is AT LEAST one villa player who will get over 100 points this season.

And he is inexpensive too

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Harry has joined us in the head to head league now.

Anyone considering Jota at 6m or Trezerget at 5.5?

I think there is AT LEAST one villa player who will get over 100 points this season.

And he is inexpensive too
    I'm keeping an eye on them both

Yubby. I'm glad to see you are not a chicken.

Hi Richard, Manager of MIDLAND GIANTS AVFC!

Just a few days before the season starts, so if you could let us know your poster name, or if you are a friend or rellie of any VM posters, if they could let us know the connection, so we can keep you in our little league!

Cheers.

Winnie

Everyone ready?

Waiting on last minute transfers?

Ditheringly indecisive?

Haven't bothered looking yet?

I have got about 3 rough teams in my head. A small handful of definites, a few I really want but can't find a way of buying them without compromising rest of team, and a few Villa day dreams of goals galore for certain players!

No doubt my wildcard will be played within the first 2 weeks, as it is every year though!!

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)