+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review 2019/2020

Week 25 ⚽️

CAPTAIN WATCH

Six captains on view this week with Salah voted overwhelmingly top managers choice with 10 nominations.

1. Salah 32 points - Picasso, Harry, Bongo, David, Iwuz, Winnie, Nuc, Oz, Rosie and Yubby.

2. Firmino 22 points - HJ.

3. Aguero/DeBruyne/SJ 4 points - Uncle Tony, Sam, BB, Dazzy, Liam, Jesh and Gornal.

6. Sterling 2 points - Will.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

There was a lot of jostling, handbag 👜 swinging and even the odd rugby tackle with a number of managers in contention for the coverted award however the end result was a dead heat with 65 satisfying points, between Harry with Big Bo FC who racked up their 6th award of the season and Winnie with her Warriors who finally got their mitts on their first. 🤪

Well played. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Jack of the Net.

👉2. Big Bo FC.

👉3. Sausage United.

👍4. The Crimson Tide.

👉5. McGinn & Tonic.

👎6. Swordfish.

Again league is quite static. Picasso 👑 showing resilience💪 with Harry slowly bridging the gap and the lead down to 15 points.

Iwuz up to 4th.

Uncle Tony grimly hanging on to his elite club status after finding himself down in 6th place.

RELEGATION 😱

👉17. Kirkley Krusaders.

👉18. Claret & Blue Army.

👉19. Jota Than The Sun.

No change in our basement teams although I believe like the Terminator Will is back. 😝

MARE OF THE WEEK AWARD 🐴

Another mare for Gornal and the Claret & Blue Army with 33 points.

5 Wildcards played.

Harry, Bongo, Uncle Tony, Dazzy and Jesh.

An extended Gameweek 26 due to the winter break. 8th February - 17th February

PS. Thank you guys for your kind comments much appreciated. 😍❤️🥰😛

Thank you once again Rosie! I really don't know how you do this every single week.

Carrying an outsize hand bag with everything but the kitchen sink stuffed inside came in very handy during this week's handbag swinging. The boys were only carry small "essentials only" clutches so they had no chance

Mighty honoured to be receiving my first non-drongo award of the season, alongside the 6 times manager of the week, Harry.

At the beginning of the gameweek, I thought I might be in contention for another drongo award after deciding not to sell on Mane, and most of my bench not playing - so phew! A long gameweek ahead, but it means I get to stay this week's joint champ a bit longer - I'm going to savour every moment - it may not happen again for a while
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 04-02-2020 at 11:38 PM.

Thank you Rosie 👍🏻❤️

This is the first time every single match in the Premier league has a different starting time and with every game shown on TV. It's a long trickle of points over the whole week and not sure who is on Pep (the git) 's rotation merry go round.

Differentials are going to come into play now that there is a definite template team.
    . Good luck everyone

Well done Harry and Winnie.
    Great report as usual. Still in it to win it.

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    I have very little influence over Harry. I simply suggest 4 or 5 names for his captain and explain who might be in form. But he picks the team. He is wildcarding this weekend because he doesn't like the look of his team 🙄 despite the manager of the week award!
    Sorry for doubting you mate. It was daft of me think your infuence would actually help 😂

Our managers will be overjoyed when they read the announcement that last weekend’s postponed fixture between Man City and West Ham has been rearranged and will be played on Wednesday 19th February so still a week 26 fixture. 🤪😛😝😜

Cheers Rosie. Great news for me but maybe not for those who have lunstram on the bench. Music to my ears.

Right! time to catch Picasso

Week 26

Praise be 🙏🏼 after what seemed an eternity week 26 has finally ended. 👏👏👏👏👏

Eight captains eventually took to the pitch and no surprise Salah nominated top managers choice with 9 votes.

1. DeBruyn 28 points - Dazzy and Yubby. 💥

2. Aubameyang 16 points - Will.

3. Alexander-Arnold 14 points - Jesh.

4. SJ 12 points - Gornal.

5. Salah 6 points - Picasso, Harry, Iwuz, David, Winnie, Nuc, Oz, BB and Rosie.

Joint last Aguero/Firmino/Henderson 4 points - Bongo, Uncle Tony, Sam, HJ and Liam.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

A rejuvenated Yubby with Injury Prone Xl 💥 continue to impress winning their 3rd award of the season with 75 momentous points.

Runner up Dazzy and the Barmy Army with 70 points.

Well played guys especially on your tactical nous in choosing DeBruyn as Captain. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Jack of the Net.

👉2. Big Bo FC.

👉3. Sausage United.

👍4. McGinn & Tonic.

👍5. Swordfish.

👎6. The Crimson Tide.

Still reigning supreme 👑 Picasso 14 points ahead of Harry with Bongo in 3rd.

A fall from grace for Iwuz this week allowing David and Uncle Tony to improve their league position to 4th and 5th respectively, leaving Iwuz clinging on to 6th place.

RELEGATION 😱

👉17. Kirkley Krusaders.

👉18. Claret & Blue Army.

👉19. Jota Than The Sun.

Still deep in the relegation do do 💩💩💩💩💩 for Jesh, Gornal and Will.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

What a total mare🐴 this week for Iwuz and the Crimson Tide and with 36 💩insignificant points they win their first award of the season.

Nuc played his Wildcard.

Regarding Gameweek 27.

On Wednesday 26th February there is a certain Champions League fixture Real Madrid v Man City so the decision our managers will be wrestling with 🤔🤔 is what will Pep do. 🤪😜😝😛😋

Regarding Gameweek 28.

This starts on Friday 28th February and there is only 8 fixtures. 😜😝

Thanks Rosie! Another great read apart from the itty little bit where you declare Yubby Manager of the Week! Ouch!

Seriously, well done bro and runner up Dazzy. Good call re DeBruyne, unlike us Salah sheep

The one good thing about only having one Man City player at the moment, unlike my more usual 3 players, is not going through the agony of 2nd guessing Pep all the time!

Picasso still keeping Harry at bay, but it must be nerve wracking up up that high!

Good luck everyone for week 27.

Well done Yubby. Aguaro let me down! was hoping to claw some points back this week. To make it worse i brought in Son!

Nice one Rosie.

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)