+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News.....

Or it could be.........

I do think there is an organisation of paperwork ahead of court tomorrow

I suspect this is just an annual obligation to state Paragon Leisure were shareholders as at the 6th June 2019 but that doesn’t mean they are no longer shareholders. I would have thought a separate filing would be required for a sale?

Quote Originally Posted by LilCrazyKim View Post
    If I'm reading that right, all it says is that Paragon Leisure own all the shares in Notts? I guess the question is whether this being filed with the court hearing looming is just a coincidence?
    It does read like that, I can't say I'm excited for a screenshot that doesn't say anything..

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Game changing announcement is going to be made today, no idea if it’s Good or Bad
    Where did you get that from, HMH???

If I'm reading that right, all it says is that Paragon Leisure own all the shares in Notts? I guess the question is whether this being filed with the court hearing looming is just a coincidence?
    It means that Paragon Leisure held those shares as at the last confirmation statement (June '18) but no longer holds them as of this confirmation statement date (stated to be 6th June which you'd assume is wrong). Companies House is often a couple of days behind with visibility of filed documents so it could be 6th July

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard_Bresslaw View Post
    It means that Paragon Leisure held those shares as at the last confirmation statement (June '18) but no longer holds them as of this confirmation statement date (stated to be 6th June which you'd assume is wrong). Companies House is often a couple of days behind with visibility of filed documents so it could be 6th July
    Name:  _sKl7u4i.jpg
Views: 2560
Size:  104.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard_Bresslaw View Post
    The confirmation statement from 2018 has the exact same wording

Seems to read Paragon no longer own the club to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Livid View Post
    The confirmation statement from 2018 has the exact same wording
    Sadly you're a lot closer than I am after all, there's just a very small increase in the number of shares since the last one

It's just a confirmation status saying that between June 2018 and 2019, the shares were held by Paragon Leisure. It just looks like house keeping to me?

Damn, I got all excited over next to nowt. Strangely enuff, that's exactly what the wife said to me?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast