+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Breaking News.....

Quote Originally Posted by ArabianNotts View Post
    If the worst happens Notts will surely seek a stay on the order in order to appeal.
    What would that be, the third time, the judge will probably have none of it.

As stated before, meeting with prospective new owners, a day after the club has potentially been wound up, seems suicidal to me, he's a real chancer.

I’m talking about an appeal and to a higher court not an adjournment.

Quote Originally Posted by Nottsowell View Post
    What would that be, the third time, the judge will probably have none of it.

As stated before, meeting with prospective new owners, a day after the club has potentially been wound up, seems suicidal to me, he's a real chancer.
    When you contemplate the myriad of poor decisions Hardy has made over the last 18 months allied with the unkept promises, any right minded Judge should just seal our fate. I don't think Hardy has any interest in anyone but himself, certainly not the loyal fan base. Ultimately it still remains a possibility that we may get a positive (relatively speaking) outcome but after all the crap and bull**** about done deals I no longer care.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    This. We'll be granted another extension until the end of the month. Hardy will release a statement saying he's extremely confident of doing a deal before the deadline, but the Danes will eventually walk away like the SAs did.
    I don't see how that can happen. Hardy either has no money or just simply does not want to continue to fund the club. It's takeover or admin time afaics

I drove past the ground at 5.30.
    There was one car in the car park and four members of staff in tracksuits looking rather glum!

Quote Originally Posted by ArabianNotts View Post
    I’m talking about an appeal and to a higher court not an adjournment.
    Didn't know you could appeal a winding up order?

Edit;

'Can a winding up order be reversed once issued?

It is possible to reverse a winding up order already issued by the court. There are two ways in which legal proceedings can be stopped:

Anyone can apply to have the order rescinded within seven days on the grounds that the court did not have all the relevant facts when making their decision to pass the order.

An application to ‘stay’ liquidation proceedings can be made by the Official Receiver, an appointed liquidator, a shareholder of the company, or a creditor. This can be at any stage after the winding up order has been made, and includes both temporary and permanent staying of proceedings.'

https://www.gov.uk/cancel-winding-up-order
    Last edited by Nottsowell; 09-07-2019 at 06:07 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456