+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Court List

Anyone know what time we’ll be in front of the judge

Quote Originally Posted by Comptonpie View Post
    Session starts at 1030 (unless our Bridgford chum knows better)

Quote Originally Posted by Comptonpie View Post
    Being early on the list between 30 45 mins after the session starts. Depends what goes on before obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Disregard all the smoke about players getting paid and meetings with the Danes on Thursday.

Unless Alan Hardy already has something in writing from HMRC saying they will support another adjournment tomorrow, then we're dicing with death. Nobody else believes a thing Hardy says any more, so why would the taxman suddenly become Mr Naïve?
    The meeting on Thurs is with the Nat League CEO.

It is believed the Danes have scheduled a meeting with National League chief executive Mike Tattersall on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post

It is believed the Danes have scheduled a meeting with National League chief executive Mike Tattersall on Thursday.
    The Danes had better be in court tomorrow with their signed Bank Draft!!

If I were the judge I'd send AH straight to the funny farm and close the club down for taking the p!ss.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post

As Old_pie says above, the National League Chief Executive doesn't control Notts County's fate. Thursday is incidental unless the HMRC and judge tomorrow hear some very convincing arguments... to make up for the failure of the previous very convincing arguments.

I can see Mr Hardy doing a little visit to her majestys pleasure sometime in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    As Old_pie says above, the National League Chief Executive doesn't control Notts County's fate. Thursday is incidental unless the HMRC and judge tomorrow hear some very convincing arguments... to make up for the failure of the previous very convincing arguments.
    I agree Jackal. It’s all well and good trying to put positive vibes out there such as four players lined up, meetings with the National League on Thursday. They are yet again distractions from the real issue at hand and the bigger fish that need frying and that is getting through court tomorrow.

The club has got to get through the morning before there should be any talk of what happens the following day.

It should never have got this far. The club was put up for sale six months ago and time and time again we’ve been told a takeover is close and nothing has materialised.

I just hope that there is a plan in place that we don’t yet know about to avoid liquidation or administration.
    Last edited by MAD_MAGPIE; 09-07-2019 at 10:35 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12