+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fraser Aird

Fraser Aird

Surely this can be grounds to terminate his contract? Attending an orange march, advocating bigotry & wearing a GPB (Govan Proddy Boys) tshirt?

Name:  D-z6lcxW4AACpp2.jpg
Views: 4862
Size:  99.3 KB

The picture doesn't prove anything other than he is a complete throbber of a lad...which unfortunately, isn't a sackable offence. At the rate his career is going, he will be free to play the flute in next season's marches! A complete waster...but still not a stackable offence!

Hope they have a subbie flute player to come on 3/4 way through the March for him.
    Guys a tool and hopefully GTF soon.
    Last edited by skarne1; 09-07-2019 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skarne1 View Post
    Hope they have a subbie flute player to come on 3/4 way through the March for him.
    HaHa.

Might not be a sackable offence, but it just adds weight to the previous rumours regarding his demise. Makes his position at the club untenable and really should have his contract ripped up!

Pure sectarianism the whole 12th thing and he’s obviously” up to his knees in it” might be dressed up as a history fest but its just sheer trouble fuelled hatred and, a pro football player should not be advertising being there. At least keep it stoom.

Unfortunately this remains the norm in present day Scotland and is a massive reason we continue to pay millions to keep the Royal Family in the style they have are now accustomed to and keep's our country subservient to the power of Westminster.When i was young a homo***ual could get imprisoned,it was fair game to be a racist,a child born out of wedlock was derided however being in the Masons or the Orange Order was a badge of honour.
    Times have changed for the better in my opinion,you can now be now be charged for abusing a homo***ual,lesbian,black person or a ******* but its still acceptable to be a mason,play the flute and march through Catholic area's to celebrate William of Orange and 1690 in a battle fought in a foreign country.
    Me personally ? i still celebrate the battle of Killiekrankie won by the Jacobite forces led by John Graham Viscount of Dundee during the 1st rising routing the redcoats and made famous by the Corries song The Braes of Killiekrankie and the soldiers leap.

One of the good things about living abroad is not having to listen to thick knuckle draggers and their disgusting sectarian bile.

Katfrommandoo, usually I would agree with you but sadly we have several relaxation holes that get flooded with these knuckle draggers. Yes they make money and most owners are delighted when they leave.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Unfortunately this remains the norm in present day Scotland and is a massive reason we continue to pay millions to keep the Royal Family in the style they have are now accustomed to and keep's our country subservient to the power of Westminster.When i was young a homo***ual could get imprisoned,it was fair game to be a racist,a child born out of wedlock was derided however being in the Masons or the Orange Order was a badge of honour.
    Times have changed for the better in my opinion,you can now be now be charged for abusing a homo***ual,lesbian,black person or a ******* but its still acceptable to be a mason,play the flute and march through Catholic area's to celebrate William of Orange and 1690 in a battle fought in a foreign country.
    Me personally ? i still celebrate the battle of Killiekrankie won by the Jacobite forces led by John Graham Viscount of Dundee during the 1st rising routing the redcoats and made famous by the Corries song The Braes of Killiekrankie and the soldiers leap.
    Being pernickety I know, but The Braes O’ Killiekrankie was put to music by James Hogg around 1820 (first verses by Burns, with others added)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)