+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Queens v Motherwell

Queens v Motherwell

Major news for all those interested.

The referee for this weekend’s BETFRED Cup game at Palmerston will be Don Robertson and he’ll be assisted by David McGeachie and Alan MacFadyen.

Alan Muir will referee our game against Annan Athletic the following Tuesday.

Sean Carr & Ross McLeod will be his assistants

On holiday and going to miss the Motherwell match. Can’t see us taking anything from the game as we’re still 3 maybe 4 players short. Our midfield needs strengthened urgently IMO. 3 lads in the squad are no where near 1st team action just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_blue View Post
    On holiday and going to miss the Motherwell match. Can’t see us taking anything from the game as we’re still 3 maybe 4 players short. Our midfield needs strengthened urgently IMO. 3 lads in the squad are no where near 1st team action just yet.

the most sensible comment iv seen from you scooby blue . miracles do happen lol .

Going into this match with a lack of midfielders is a major concern. We’ve done well so far in recruiting new players but we’ve still work to do. Motherwell will be far too strong for us

I agree. I think the Motherwell game has just come a little early.

Saying that, if the results against Annan and Dumbarton are wins then it should be a shoot out at Morton to progress in the cup.

I think that I will reserve judgement until after having seen the game on Saturday and even then qualify any comments based upon the early start of the season.

Very sensible Spike......and so say all of us.

I hate this pattern of starting new seasons with a thread bare squad. This trend has been going on for the last few years now.

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    I hate this pattern of starting new seasons with a thread bare squad. This trend has been going on for the last few years now.
    Magic complaining in the national press about trialists not being allowed to play in the Betfred Cup.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)