+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lai,Jenkins and Dowling.....The Asset Strippers!

Lai,Jenkins and Dowling.....The Asset Strippers!

J Rod,Dawson,Morgan-Rogers,Barry gone for just £20m which was what we’d have got for either of the first two last summer!

Rondon to go for around £16.5m bringing incoming money so far this summer to around £36.5m.

Hegazi looking nailed on to go to Villa.

Gibbs future uncertain.

Gayle and Morrison’s wages off the books along with Myhill and a few others.

That’s the outgoing side of the ledger.

Now the incoming.

The lad from Benfica for a £300k loan fee.

The kid from Cirencester at Step 4 of non league.

You couldn’t make this stuff up could you!?

We keep the squad together last summer and penny pinch by putting it in the hands of a clumsy novice.

This year we sell all the family silver and employ the sort of manager we needed a year ago!

Today’s squad compared to two years ago is frightening to actually look at.....it must be so depressing for the players and coaching staff at training to see a squad as thin as a prostitutes smile.

Is there anybody out there who truly believes that Lai and his b a s t a r d s are not asset stripping our club?

We’re heading to League One in a f king handcart........this is mismanagement on a monumental scale.

A complete cluster f u c k instigated by the bald c nut residing in Jersey using £50 notes to wipe his a r s e with.

“I’ll only sell to the buyer best suited to take West Brom forward”........yes of course you did Jeremy.

That’s why we have Lai and Wolves have Fosun!

ASSET STRIPPING W A N K E R S ONE AND ALL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    J Rod,Dawson,Morgan-Rogers,Barry gone for just £20m which was what we’d have got for either of the first two last summer!

Rondon to go for around £16.5m bringing incoming money so far this summer to around £36.5m.

Hegazi looking nailed on to go to Villa.

Gibbs future uncertain.

Gayle and Morrison’s wages off the books along with Myhill and a few others.

That’s the outgoing side of the ledger.

Now the incoming.

The lad from Benfica for a £300k loan fee.

The kid from Cirencester at Step 4 of non league.

You couldn’t make this stuff up could you!?

We keep the squad together last summer and penny pinch by putting it in the hands of a clumsy novice.

This year we sell all the family silver and employ the sort of manager we needed a year ago!

Today’s squad compared to two years ago is frightening to actually look at.....it must be so depressing for the players and coaching staff at training to see a squad as thin as a prostitutes smile.

Is there anybody out there who truly believes that Lai and his b a s t a r d s are not asset stripping our club?

We’re heading to League One in a f king handcart........this is mismanagement on a monumental scale.

A complete cluster f u c k instigated by the bald c nut residing in Jersey using £50 notes to wipe his a r s e with.

“I’ll only sell to the buyer best suited to take West Brom forward”........yes of course you did Jeremy.

That’s why we have Lai and Wolves have Fosun!

ASSET STRIPPING W A N K E R S ONE AND ALL!!!!

Could not have put in better myself! Saturdays for me will start to take a different meaning. Shopping with the Mrs may become more appealing.

Lai, Dowling, and Jenkins - you are a trio of c unts and hope you get everything you deserve. W ankers!

You could imagine the owners asking family members if there's anything they want from the ground when its dismantled for a new Sainsburys.

We all knew this would happen inevitable never in my life have I ever been so down & with so much dispair to the start of a new season . Absolute **** owners can't see no way out of this .

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    We all knew this would happen inevitable never in my life have I ever been so down & with so much dispair to the start of a new season . Absolute **** owners can't see no way out of this .
    A yellow guy who does not give a f uck and no passion for the club plus two muppets jumping to his tune - strip strip and strip!

Even the donkey HRK misses the first match due to his red card so looks like the headless chicken Burke to play CF. Then again - it’s about the only position Brunty has not played so perhaps he can give it a go.

Shambolic and a disgrace!

I agree with everything written above. I keep hanging on to the hope that the manager must have been promised a decent amount to spend or wouldn't have joined. He also strikes me as someone who won't take s**t from the Board.

Great post Mick absolutely spot on.

I have always wondered why Lai paid way over the odds for us.
    He isn't stupid, stupid people don't become billionaires so young.
    Lai would have had his advisors, solicitors and accountants go over everything with a tooth comb. He knew exactly what he was getting.

I have heard the club own all the land from the B'ham border up to the footbridge by the Cricket ground.
    Didn't Lai make his fortune as a developer? Is this the real reason he bought us?
    If that land belongs to the Albion he would recoup all his outgoing many times over, or he would develop and sell.
    More worrying is he could sell the Hawthorns and we end up like Coventry.
    I think my imagination might be running wild, i certainly hope so. But it is totally within the realms of possibility, and the Chinese psyche is a ruthless one.
    There is a reason he paid so much for us. Peace didn't sell him a pup at all.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Great post Mick absolutely spot on.

I have always wondered why Lai paid way over the odds for us.
    He isn't stupid, stupid people don't become billionaires so young.
    Lai would have had his advisors, solicitors and accountants go over everything with a tooth comb. He knew exactly what he was getting.

I have heard the club own all the land from the B'ham border up to the footbridge by the Cricket ground.
    Didn't Lai make his fortune as a developer? Is this the real reason he bought us?
    If that land belongs to the Albion he would recoup all his outgoing many times over, or he would develop and sell.
    More worrying is he could sell the Hawthorns and we end up like Coventry.
    I think my imagination might be running wild, i certainly hope so. But it is totally within the realms of possibility, and the Chinese psyche is a ruthless one.
    There is a reason he paid so much for us. Peace didn't sell him a pup at all.
    If you look at the SKY money and the player assets they more than add up to the £175m that Lai paid Des albeit you then need to take running costs into account.

If it’s true what you say about the land then it makes even more sense.

Until there’s a fans revolt and a massive campaign against Lai things won’t change.

I can’t believe how quiet and compliant our very knowledgeable fans are being at present.

This is the biggest crisis in the 47 years I have followed the club.

I wouldn't hold my breath for a fans revolt people still think Peace was an Albion fan.

About as much an Albion fan as Jim Royle.

As you say Mick we have the right manager but 12 months too late.

On the other hand this squad had too much player power and had been under performing for years, they knew their place in the team were guaranteed, this is why our kids want away. Found them boring and arrogant tbh.
    Bilic knows the European market and also believes in developing the kids, i am hoping praying that we are clearing the decks for him to build his own team his own way. At least he won't have to waste much time assessing what we have.lol.

I expect a few European players on loan with a view to signing should we go up, that is the sensible way to go imo.

Lai is allowed to spend in the January window, he should have the restrictions taken off by then.

I think the fans are so quiet because they are understandably worried, but until we see what sort of team Bilic builds and what Lai's intentions are we have to keep fingers crossed.

I go on other boards and believe me the powder is ready, it will only take a spark.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)