+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which forward is missing out ?

As long as Jay is up front, I hate that Wood is always offside. Quite like that suggestion by Whitty.

By the way, when does "Trialist" change beneath my moniker?

You are a bit inconsistent yet OZ, because of that we will need to take a longer look at you, but we think you have potential!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Suddenly the sun has got his hat on, the team is fit to play, the sun has got his hat on and we are on our way!
    Hip-hip-hip hooray......!!!

....and all good thing - as long as the Gnats don't sting !

VW any ideas? How much can we recoup from the terrible twins of Vydra and Wells?

And Tom to Villa.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    VW any ideas? How much can we recoup from the terrible twins of Vydra and Wells?
    I Still think Vydra, has a future,...Just something about him...Pre season under his belt, and we can see,...Give him a break, He has not played many minutes for us yet.

Wells,...Hmmm, Did ok at QPR on loan, But nobody seems to be busting a gut to sign him...The time to buy Wells,Was when he was at Bradford, and we were in the Fizzy Pop League ...

Just Wait for Bongo,..to step up,...!!........(if he signs)..

Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post

Just Wait for Bongo,..to step up,...!!........(if he signs)..
    at the moment jon......I hope so - an unknown quantity, especially at this level....so comes to it when I find him the most interesting prospect so far.

Swedish striker Joel Mumbongo is trialling with Burnley.

Lancs Live reports Mumbongo has linked up with Burnley on trial but no deal with the 19-year-old has been completed.

The frontman has joined Steve Stone's Under-23 side in Poland but has not signed for the club.

Mumbongo, who was with Verona's youth team in Italy last season, could join the Clarets if he impresses but a move is far from certain.

https://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...8180#popup-sso

Albeit not at this level but wherever he has gone he returns around 1 in 2. if he got the chance and could return 1 in 4 or 5 at this level it would be a good 1st season for a 20yr old and we could have finally found a good young foreign player or he could be another Nimani.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)