+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Immigrating

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    A bit? That's an understatement and a half

It's a f@cking tip. Unless you want to buy or sell gold, give homeless money, vape or gamble or count empty premises. Then you will be in your element on Union Street.

Union street is a disgrace. Its the "showpiece" street to rival Edinburghs Princess Street. That was its purpose. Now its a depressing hovel. See George Street also. But not limited to those two
    Earlier on this year, think it was Jan/Feb time, I was through in ABZ for a course, came through on a Sunday for a Monday course.

I went out with a colleague for a ruby and a few beers, went to a place up the top end of Union Street.

Quite fine, but what struck me was how absolutely stone dead Union St was.

OK, it's a Sunday but back in the day when I lived in the NE there'd have still been a bit of life in the main thoroughfare on the Lord's evening.

I put it down to Belmont Street being "party central" for i' toon of now, but I was defo struck at the ghost-town-ness of Union St.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Never been prouder of you and Mondo lad..............good work.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Never been prouder of you and Mondo lad..............good work.
    Aye but Mondo keeps sticking his oar in. Might need to give him a shot across the bow

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Aye but Mondo keeps sticking his oar in. Might need to give him a shot across the bow
    I may be on official leave but I still find time to read both forums you cheeky sod.

I presume you have logged all the extra evidence that has recently appeared in the heelan league thread on the main forum? No? Didn't think so. Pfft.

Slackers. Unless you up your games my brief will make mince meat out of you and I'll laugh as I saunter out of the interview room.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I may be on official leave but I still find time to read both forums you cheeky sod.

I presume you have logged all the extra evidence that has recently appeared in the heelan league thread on the main forum? No? Didn't think so. Pfft.
    What extra evidence?

I'll get right on it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234