+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcastle sniffing round the Piggies boss.

Newcastle sniffing round the Piggies boss.

Newcastle looking at Steve Bruce that will go down well with geordie fans him being ex Sunderland boss.

I would laugh my kipper off if he went there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Newcastle looking at Steve Bruce that will go down well with geordie fans him being ex Sunderland boss.
    As if he's going to leave a club of Wednesdays size to go there.

I mean, as if.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I would laugh my kipper off if he went there.
    Be careful what you wish for
    Would they then come sniffing for a local up and coming manager with an ex player assistant ?

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Be careful what you wish for
    Would they then come sniffing for a local up and coming manager with an ex player assistant ?
    Nah, not got "massive" enough credentials. Besides they'll want someone who can guarantee to get them their rightful place in the Premier League. It is their rightful place isn't it? After all they were there quite recently, well maybe not that recently, well, alright, 20 years ago then. That's why they're so MASSIVE dontcha know 😋.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Nah, not got "massive" enough credentials. Besides they'll want someone who can guarantee to get them their rightful place in the Premier League. It is their rightful place isn't it? After all they were there quite recently, well maybe not that recently, well, alright, 20 years ago then. That's why they're so MASSIVE dontcha know ��.
    Believe you me having worked with several oinkers I'm fully aware how MASSIVE they are/were/will be (delete as appropriate)

Don't forget that Man City and United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs and arsenal don't want the likes of Bournemouth, Burnley and Brighton in the Premier League. They all want "the massive" in there instead.

Or so they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Don't forget that Man City and United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs and arsenal don't want the likes of Bournemouth, Burnley and Brighton in the Premier League. They all want "the massive" in there instead.

Or so they claim.
    That's true. I'm sure all Premiership fans want the privilege of paying 50 quid to sit behind a rusty metal post while having the rain drip on your head through a hole in the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    That's true. I'm sure all Premiership fans want the privilege of paying 50 quid to sit behind a rusty metal post while having the rain drip on your head through a hole in the roof.
    What about love thy neighbour and all that ? 😄

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    What about love thy neighbour and all that ? 😄
    That is CA love. You don't want to be my neighbour

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast