+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newcastle sniffing round the Piggies boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Don't forget that Man City and United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs and arsenal don't want the likes of Bournemouth, Burnley and Brighton in the Premier League. They all want "the massive" in there instead.

Or so they claim.

You would have thought that Liverpool would be happier if they never had to return to Hillsborough.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Nah, not got "massive" enough credentials. Besides they'll want someone who can guarantee to get them their rightful place in the Premier League. It is their rightful place isn't it? After all they were there quite recently, well maybe not that recently, well, alright, 20 years ago then. That's why they're so MASSIVE dontcha know 😋.
    You'll be surprised what radio Sheffield can do when it comes to pimping our managers to other local clubs

Bruce to Newcastle and Warne to Swillsbro? Doesn’t bare thinking about....

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Be careful what you wish for
    Would they then come sniffing for a local up and coming manager with an ex player assistant ?
    If it's Hammy you're talking about, I think that he would take up the offer mainly because thay stood by him during his injury to a degree but he is happy where with the Millers. Barkers released by them when he was younger but I don't know if he played for them. Warne has more about him than that.

Any other manager other than Moore, Warnock I would say that they would be tempted to go there but not Warney!

Warne has painstakingly built a very special place in RUFC history and folk law. I don't think he would throw that all away and and become a hate figure by joining the truffle snouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    You would have thought that Liverpool would be happier if they never had to return to Hillsborough.
    To be honest Grist, there's every chance they never will return

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Warne has painstakingly built a very special place in RUFC history and folk law. I don't think he would throw that all away and and become a hate figure by joining the truffle snouts.
    Loyalty is a rare thing in football patty, as im sure you know..wished i could get the job..1 year contract..id lose every game..😄

To be fair to "WAPAW" (no copyright required) gang, they were good around the start of the century...

1900 that is
    Last edited by mikemiller; 11-07-2019 at 08:46 PM.

Could be quite bizarre

You have Steve Bruce talking to potential players to persuade them to come to Hillsborough (some already have) and when they sign up and get there they find out that Bruce has jumped ship before they can kick a ball in the new season. Also possibly ending up playing for a manager they don’t get on with when Bruce is replaced.

This is from Fowlstalk. The writer is talking about Newcastle fans -

"Some of the worst fans in the country. They have fizz all to show for all their mouth."

You couldn't make it up.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast