+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newcastle sniffing round the Piggies boss.

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    This is from Fowlstalk. The writer is talking about Newcastle fans -

"Some of the worst fans in the country. They have fizz all to show for all their mouth."

You couldn't make it up.
    Indeed, this comment underlines the fact that Wednesdayites have an utter and total lack of self awareness. Their ability to maintain the incredible belief that they belong with football's elite defies all understanding. There are at least two car owners in my neighbourhood who have the neck to display registration plates containing OWL. Personally, I would rather have BELL END tattooed on my forehead.

They've won just the League cup in the last 85 years or so.
    For a team in England's fifth biggest city that is pathetic .

It puts their delusional behavior into context.

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Be careful what you wish for
    Would they then come sniffing for a local up and coming manager with an ex player assistant ?
    More likely to go for the german bloke at barnsley I'd have thought. Whomever they target you can absolutely rest assured that OPERATION PIMP will be placed into full swing using their propaganda arm, aka radio sheffield.

Steve Bruce has never shown any loyalty to any club, he goes from job to job when it goes wrong his friends in the media make it out how well he did and how badly treated he is, when it goes ok he is the next england boss, i wouldn't have him at Rotherham to clean the toilets, the worst type of manager

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Steve Bruce has never shown any loyalty to any club, he goes from job to job when it goes wrong his friends in the media make it out how well he did and how badly treated he is, when it goes ok he is the next england boss, i wouldn't have him at Rotherham to clean the toilets, the worst type of manager
    He's the typical merry go round manager that TS said that he would never employ.

He could start a toilet cleaning business: "Bruce the Spruce".

Having the surname Bruce is quite fitting considering the traitorous acts of Robert the Bruce.

Bizarrely though they put statues up of him in Scotland

I've asked the question about Hammy being interested and the message that came back was that he's staying at a bigger club!

He has had quite a few clubs hasn't he? If he did take the Newcastle job he would be in the unique position of three times being the manager of a club where he has also managed their bitter rivals (Birmingham/Villa, Sheff U /Wednesday and Newcastle/Sunderland). Says all you need to know about thick skinned loyalty

Don’t forget the guy has to finish his all expenses paid holiday in Portugal, courtesy of SWFC before he comes home to talk to Newcastle

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast