+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wimbledon tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Anyone know how many tickets have been sold to date? I have enough priority points to qualify for a ticket on Monday but don't know if there will be any left by then.
    It’s been restricted to one per Season ticket holders so my guess is there will still be some left Monday.
    We got ours Thursday morning around 10am and all the tickets for the seats had gone, therefore it’s standing room only on a terrace that’s none too big.

Also guessing that the Wimbledon game will eventually sell out.
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 12-07-2019 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    It’s been restricted to one per Season ticket holders so my guess is there will still be some left Monday.
    We got ours Thursday morning around 10am and all the tickets for the seats had gone, therefore it’s standing room only on a terrace that’s none too big.
    There were about 700 standing tickets allocated and one of the staff said that about 200 had gone by Thursday afternoon

There were about 700 standing tickets allocated and one of the staff said that about 200 had gone by Thursday afternoon
    Yes Patty, they are selling well.
    You should be okay first thing Monday morning.
    Get down there early.
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 12-07-2019 at 05:35 PM.

Anyone know how many tickets have been sold to date? I have enough priority points to qualify for a ticket on Monday but don't know if there will be any left by then.
    🎟️| Latest AFC Wimbledon ticket update...#rufc

A total of 515 tickets have been sold as of 5pm today.

Tickets are on sale to 2019/20 season ticket holders who have 500+ priority points

Got my ticket first thing this morning and was told that there were well under 200 left and they were likely to go well before the date tickets are scheduled to go on general sale.

Got my ticket first thing this morning and was told that there were well under 200 left and they were likely to go well before the date tickets are scheduled to go on general sale.
    Well, an away game against the league leaders is bound to sell out.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Well, an away game against the league leaders is bound to sell out.

Around 100 left as off 5 pm today

662 gone out of the 725 standing, the 64 seats went like hot cakes, need 400 points now

Who said it wouldn’t sell out

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    662 gone out of the 725 standing, the 64 seats went like hot cakes, need 400 points now

Who said it wouldn’t sell out

That was me. I stand very much corrected.

I gave my details for someone else to use last week so they could use my points. I said to them at the time that I didn't know what the fuss was about.

It's great to see a buzz around the club. Hope it continues.

Some may not have been to Wimbledon so it will be a new ground to visit.
    Not surprised they’ve nearly sold out, didn’t expect them to sell so quickly.
    Bring it on !!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast