+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wimbledon tickets

Wimbledon tickets

Not the boring one that's happening now. The important one in a few week
    C&p from official site

The match at The Cherry Red Records Stadium on Saturday 3rd August is a 3.00pm kick off, and the Millers have been issued a TOTAL allocation of 725 standing tickets in the RyGas Terrace and 64 seats in the John Green Stand.

Supporters will be allocated 10 loyalty points for purchasing their tickets in advance. You will need to provide each supporters' customer number and name and address details at the time of purchase so we can allocate the tickets to the relevant accounts. Supporters purchasing their tickets online will need to use the friends and family function to allocate tickets to other supporters. Points will not be added retrospectively so tickets will need to be purchase under the correct accounts.

Due to the low allocation available from AFC Wimbledon, we are using the priority points system for ticket sales and they will therefore be sold in the following order:

9am Thursday 11th July
    Tickets are on sale to 2019/20 season ticket holders who have 550 or more priority points, strictly one ticket per supporter.

9am Friday 12th July
    Tickets are on sale to 2019/20 season ticket holders who have 500 or more priority points, strictly one ticket per supporter.

9am Monday 15th July
    Tickets are on sale to 2019/20 season ticket holders who have 450 or more priority points, strictly one ticket per supporter.

9am Tuesday 16th July
    Tickets are on sale to 2019/20 season ticket holders who have 400 or more priority points, strictly one ticket per supporter.

9am Wednesday 17th July
    Tickets are on sale to 2019/20 season ticket holders who have 300 or more priority points, strictly one ticket per supporter.

12pm Wednesday 17th July
    Tickets are on sale to 2019/20 season ticket holders who have 230 or more priority points, strictly one ticket per supporter. Millers Mayday members can also purchase 1 ticket from this time.

9am Thursday 18th July
    Tickets are on sale to any supporter’s registered on the database who have 230 or more priority points, strictly one ticket per supporter.

12pm Thursday 18th July
    Tickets are on sale to any supporter’s registered on the database who have 110 or more priority points, strictly one ticket per supporter.

9am Friday 19th July
    Tickets are on sale to any supporter’s registered on the database who have 10 or more priority points, strictly one ticket per supporter.

12pm Friday 19th July
    Tickets go on general sale.

Supporters will be able to buy up to a total of five tickets per customer number.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post

Supporters will be able to buy up to a total of five tickets per customer number.
    IMO As the points system gives priority to regular away travellers it should be one per Customer Number

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    IMO As the points system gives priority to regular away travellers it should be one per Customer Number
    It won’t sell out.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    It won’t sell out.

It will .I no of 5 full coaches still with 3 weeks to go

To be honest I don't do many away games (circumstances over past few seasons) but fancied this one
    Must have some points on the board, anyone educate me as to how I find out ?

How do you calculate how many loyalty points you have?

Ah, just re-read it
    I'm presuming that all the 5 tickets will need to satisfy the points criteria

Ah, just re-read it
    I'm presuming that all the 5 tickets will need to satisfy the points criteria

I ticket per person with 550 points +

To find out your total .. Sign into your account on the official site go to your profile and click the option thing.. You should see a menu with purchase history and purchase points.. it will tell you at the top what tickets your bought and how many points
    #
    https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/20...points-system/

Looks a bit complicated to me. Think I'll give this one a miss, another blow to making it to all 46

Anyone know how many tickets have been sold to date? I have enough priority points to qualify for a ticket on Monday but don't know if there will be any left by then.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast