+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A football thread....Eastleigh away

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Off the subject a bit but apparently Charie McParland has had a heart attack!!!

I'm sure we all wish him a speedy recovery.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NickyH4WK...22243122192384
    That is bad news. Surely deserving its own thread?

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    That is bad news. Surely deserving its own thread?
    Yes it does but I'm on my mob and it's a right bloody awkward thing on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Yes it does but I'm on my mob and it's a right bloody awkward thing on this forum.
    Sorted that for you Gumpy.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Thanks Bridpie 👍

Strangely I'm rather excited about this season, not expecting much really but I'm looking forward to playing new teams and meeting some proper old skool football people.

It'll bring us back down to earth nicely if we havent landed already!
    Me too! If we can get the takeover sorted and bring in those 4 targets, I'm looking forward to the new season for sure. No amount of scaremongering from opposition fans will change that.

Dunno what Eastleigh is like, but I went past the Harrogate ground the other day and you’d have never known there was a football ground there if there wasn’t a sign saying ‘Harrogate Town FC ‘ Reminded me of Arnold’s old ground.

Slack’s right, this season could be great fun if we actually get a decent side on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Me too! If we can get the takeover sorted and bring in those 4 targets, I'm looking forward to the new season for sure. No amount of scaremongering from opposition fans will change that.
    Let’s hope we can get the deal sorted in a week, players paid, tax cleared, embargo lifted - and sign those players. We need a strapping centre half and powerful target man, plus JOB back in midfield. And we can’t wait for July 31 for all of that to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Let’s hope we can get the deal sorted in a week, players paid, tax cleared, embargo lifted - and sign those players. We need a strapping centre half and powerful target man, plus JOB back in midfield. And we can’t wait for July 31 for all of that to happen.
    ffs some people just can't help themselves ,obsessed

Well i for one will be there...

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    ffs some people just can't help themselves ,obsessed
    Am I missing something here? I'm sure we all share nw6pie's hopes, where does the "ffs some people just can't help themselves, obsessed" come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Am I missing something here? I'm sure we all share nw6pie's hopes, where does the "ffs some people just can't help themselves, obsessed" come from?
    read the first post, specifically asked for no takeover talk,is it too much to ask for just one thread thats actually about football on a pitch

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast