+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fat Sam

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I don't hate Rafa and I also said I'd have had no real issues if he stayed, even though I didn't think he had done anything special and in fact has bored me for large parts of his premier reign.
    As for who comes in. I don't have any view as of yet, because I have no clue what the facts are on anything. It's all speculation.

As for the outlook looking rosy for me. The outlook looks anything but, as it stands...until we get a manager in. And then I can look forward to the new season to see what it brings, physically, not what it may bring or won't bring.

I have few expectations, other than to have a club to support.....tick.
    For every player to give their best for the cause, no matter what they cost.
    Stop lying:

"I'm over the moon Rafa has left. I wanted him out a long time ago."

A quote to your RTG brothers.

Anyway...this post shows you don't really give a **** about the club. It's there and that's all that matters as far as you are concerned...so why not leave the rest of us that actually have passion for Newcastle United be, eh.

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    Stop lying:

"I'm over the moon Rafa has left. I wanted him out a long time ago."

A quote to your RTG brothers.

Anyway...this post shows you don't really give a **** about the club. It's there and that's all that matters as far as you are concerned...so why not leave the rest of us that actually have passion for Newcastle United be, eh.
    Because he's a trolling (unt nothing more nothing less. Don't msg telling me to keep comments like this for a private msg either Ghost, Fu(k you you worthless trolling (UNT.

Let him have Sports Direct United the massive ground on the hill for Ashley's advertising campaign for his cheap tat.I love Newcastle United and am loyal to them.Once Ashley goes,if he goes we will have our club back.
    Best way to deal with the loner,put him on ignore and stick to it.I did,just wish his drivel wouldn't show up in quotes.The mackem loving lowlife.

I think I’m pretty much done with Newcastle until this cu’nt sells up.

Asking Fat Sham here is as bad as him coming back. I can deal with a lot but not this kind of backward step.

Proves there is no takeover, no plan, no desire to build a football club, no objective except to [maybe] avoid relegation, no project, no clue, no integrity, no class, no idea, no shame, no money, no roadmap, no sense.

Until he leaves, Newcastle is nothing more than an advertising hoarding for Sports Direct. While I can’t call out fans who have supported Newcastle longer than I’ve been alive and go year-in, year-out, all I can say is that something fundamental has to change. The current course is just giving him license to do the sh’it he does because he knows bums will fill those seats.

What has my club become?

Quote Originally Posted by trinitoon View Post

What has my club become?
    A branch of Sports Direct.

Whilst i don't really believe this.

Apparently the club are just as bemused as the rest of us with Fat Sam saying he'd been offered job.

His agent apparently broached him with the idea of approaching the club and he said no, then decided to say that he'd turned it down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)