+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looks like another team joins the all ticket lunacy

looks like another team joins the all ticket lunacy

Raith Rovers say all tkt on saturday when the ground will not be anywhere near capacity,i remember not so long ago a new years day game through there and not a tkt in view except compies.

just how out of touch are chairmen nowadays?i dont mind getting a tkt for a derby game or for a cup tie against one of the big 4 but there is absolutely no chance il go for a tkt where there is no chance of the game being anywhere near capacity.

used to be games were made all tkt for crowd safety etc or for example if we needed a point to win the league either at home or away then id see the sense in making the game all tkt.

makes you wonder how the "stadium managers" coped when 30 odd thousand just turned up at the gate back in the day for a week night cup tie.

was going to go through wi the young lad on saturday until the words all tkt were mentioned

@@@@ all tkt small attendance madness

Seasons no started yet but the phuckin moaning has.

I’d expect cash gates to be in operation once they see stand won’t be full, I think 2k Dees would be a decent crowd, can’t see anymore than that making the trip, it is holiday season

not a moan just a statement,you are the 1 moaning about a statement,ironic as ***k as usual

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    not a moan just a statement,you are the 1 moaning about a statement,ironic as ***k as usual
    Near skelt my.porridge I read that as iconic.

You either want to go and watch the team or not. Using ticketing arrangements as a reason for not going is childish.

It was a phuckin moan.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Near skelt my.porridge I read that as iconic.
    All my posts are iconic.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    All my posts are iconic.
    My 4 preferred dinner guests dead or alive Ali, John MCcririck, The Bomber and Sam fae the provie rd chinky.

All iconic figures.....I'd have you in reserve.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    You either want to go and watch the team or not. Using ticketing arrangements as a reason for not going is childish.

It was a phuckin moan.
    i always want to see the dee's,but sometimes work means i cant,there thats another statement for u
    feel free to have another moan though

however when silly ticketing arrangements are made then il reserve my right not to travel to purchase a tkt then have to Q again on the day
    Last edited by shaded; 11-07-2019 at 02:03 PM.

PATG is a near-certainty, think what they're doing here is lessening the impact of hundreds turning up with cash at 2.55pm and moaning about missing the first half

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)