+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can you name the european Scorers under Derek McInnes?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I don't have or need any 'pals' on internet forums.
    I've enough in the real world that I don't need to seek pals over the internet
    I think I'll try to just laugh at all the desperate cnuts seeking assurances and addicted to my posts.

Suck ass
    Enjoy the medal Aldo

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    As I’ve said before, I canna mind what I had for tea last night
    Feck sake min you had fish pie with pavlova for pudin'

You moaned that the huddock wasn't smoked and the pastry was a bit burned. You fair enjoyed the pavlova though you greedy git.

I was sure in my age addled mind that it was Rapey G that scored against Sociadad

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Feck sake min you had fish pie with pavlova for pudin'

You moaned that the huddock wasn't smoked and the pastry was a bit burned. You fair enjoyed the pavlova though you greedy git.
    Nah min, I mind now, I had a Ruby, regardless(ffs!),speaking of fish pie, I was in getting some broken smoked fish for the morn earlier today.......Mrs J is a dab hand and I’ll get some decent Sancerre......after that it will have to be Portuguese fare inbetween losing penfolds for a while !!

SF

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I was sure in my age addled mind that it was Rapey G that scored against Sociadad
    Does afc heritage not reflect who ha scored for our present coach in Europe??.....I don’t know who this RG chap is??

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Does afc heritage not reflect who ha scored for our present coach in Europe??.....I don’t know who this RG chap is??

SF
    Ill give you a clue

Now plays for Clyde as no team any higher would take him on because he is a filthy rapist. Imagine a full time team taking him on...…..oh wait, twice

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123