Get your very own personalised Stand Free Forum gifts!
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Away ticket

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    3,200

    Away ticket

    Has the club still got some?

    If not is anyone after one?

    I might not be able to make it.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,227
    Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Has the club still got some?

    If not is anyone after one?

    I might not be able to make it.
    flight and accommodation included I take it?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    3,200
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    flight and accommodation included I take it?
    Aye aye I know. Just thought I'd throw it out there. To be fair though it's only 60 for a flight to Tallinn and nip across on the ferry.

    Besides, anymore cheek from you and I'll get mad1903 to slap you with a wet fish.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,315
    Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Aye aye I know. Just thought I'd throw it out there. To be fair though it's only 60 for a flight to Tallinn and nip across on the ferry.

    Besides, anymore cheek from you and I'll get mad1903 to slap you with a wet fish.
    you're just a Priority Point wh0re

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    3,200
    Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    you're just a Priority Point wh0re
    How? I donated my priority points to the local charity that helps orphaned children.

    Bet you feel bad now.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,315
    Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    How? I donated my priority points to the local charity that helps orphaned children.

    Bet you feel bad now.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,227
    Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Aye aye I know. Just thought I'd throw it out there. To be fair though it's only 60 for a flight to Tallinn and nip across on the ferry.

    Besides, anymore cheek from you and I'll get mad1903 to slap you with a wet fish.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •