+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: NEP - Hardy storms out of meeting

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    The article does mention a meeting last week, but there has been another one today and that's the one that Hardy stormed out of.
    Well thats a different story then at this rate players can ask to leave the club.

Hardy is showing what a massive man baby he is.

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    I agree. If the sale was imminent, you'd have thought he would be able to give the staff a definite date when the wages will be paid.
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Instead, we get 'in the coming days' and 'in due course,' which means absolutely nothing. Given that the Danes were late on the scene, I can't see a deal going through until near the deadline, if at all. By then the players and management might have walked.

What an absolute mess. I'm starting to think it's beyond repair now.

He has no right to storm out, he isn't the injured party. Not paying the staff cost him what ever last vestige of authority he has.
    His ego has come up against the hard reality that without his money no-one cares about him or wants to listen his continual billy bull.

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    He has no right to storm out, he isn't the injured party. Not paying the staff cost him what ever last vestige of authority he has.
    His ego has come up against the hard reality that without his money no-one cares about him or wants to listen his continual billy bull.
    Herein lies the problem, Hardy is a narcissist, he only thinks and cares about himself, he doesn't give a flying F**k about anyone else. In his eyes he is hard done too, he's done nothing wrong and can't understand why anyone would see it any other way.
    Even when he appears to be contrite it is evident he doesn't mean it. The post match interview at Swindon was the pinnacle of his arrogance, despite the club we have spent our lives supporting, losing its League status on his watch, he started suggesting his time as Chairman may not be over. He is a laughing stock... but as I said he can't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    These the same players that got us relegated? They can f00k off too.
    Good point. We've got several players on very good wages for League Two level (never mind National League) who were getting paid all last season. The rank-and-file club employees such as the relatively lowly-paid office staff have every right to give Alan Hardy a tough time because they are the true victims of the mess he's created, but if the owner has got any right to throw a little bit of the criticism back at anybody, it's at the players who utterly failed to prove their worth.

Quote Originally Posted by centenarypie View Post
    Herein lies the problem, Hardy is a narcissist, he only thinks and cares about himself, he doesn't give a flying F**k about anyone else. In his eyes he is hard done too, he's done nothing wrong and can't understand why anyone would see it any other way.
    Even when he appears to be contrite it is evident he doesn't mean it. The post match interview at Swindon was the pinnacle of his arrogance, despite the club we have spent our lives supporting, losing its League status on his watch, he started suggesting his time as Chairman may not be over. He is a laughing stock... but as I said he can't see it.
    I have to own up. In the past I have felt for him a little, having paid the financial cost for backing his managers in the transfer market. Well, ok Nolan.
    This , however, is a window on the man. The dick posting can be written off as crassness, but this as others have said is narcissism. When employees don't get paid, complain, and the boss pipes up with look how much I've lost it says two things at least: 1) it's all about him, and 2) he's an incompetent tw@t who shouldn't be allowed anywhere a ****ing corner shop let alone employ others.
    If I were the Danes, I'd do a couple of things: 1) check that i exist, 2) drop the price because he's in the sh!t and he knows it.
    What an utter n0bhead

Bad enough that the staff haven’t been paid (and I definitely include all of the players in that). Even more worrying is the lack of news about the alleged meeting today between the Danes, AH and the head of the National League.

Just when you think it’s safe to start thinking about potential signings and the new season, Hardy manages to drag you down yet again. CentenaryPie is spot on about Hardy - read this and see if it rings any bells:

“Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder with a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy.“

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post

“Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder with a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy.“
    Steady, there are quite a few on here who think they’re the qualities you need to be President or Prime Minister.

Some of the players are very over paid but who put the deals in front of them ???

No player is going to say for example dont pay me £2k a week im happy to accept £800 a week....as for Vaughan that was a baldy/Fletcher signing no chance did Nolan want him.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Some of the players are very over paid but who put the deals in front of them ???

No player is going to say for example dont pay me £2k a week im happy to accept £800 a week....as for Vaughan that was a baldy/Fletcher signing no chance did Nolan want him.
    True, but it would be refreshing if a player had said, "You bought me here on £5,000 a week and instead of being the dressing room leader of a promotion winning team you paid for, I could barely break into the team and we got relegated, so pay me only a percentage relative to my contribution". You know, that performance related pay thing.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast