+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NEP - Hardy storms out of meeting

So he's now using a potentially lucrative payday for Ilkeston and diverting cash for them to pay the staff from our club?
    Is he running 2 clubs into the ground at once?

I've been fairly quiet on the matter, it's clear there were potential mental health issues and I felt it wrong to stick the boot in.

However, having been involved in meetings where I've had to tell people they no longer had jobs I liked to stick to 3 principles
    1) Look them in the eye and be honest.
    2) Answer any questions they have and again....be honest.
    3) They may be emotional or angry....again look them in the eye and be honest.

Walking out of a meeting with these kind of issues on the table is an awful way to treat people. I have fears from this action that the takeover may be further away than we're led to believe.

Whilst I'm sure none of this was intentional and the finances to pay people may now may be out of his hands....be honest with those you employ.

Also....I'm 3 rhubarb vodka and ginger ales down.....they make me a bit emotional

Quote Originally Posted by rorylee View Post
    So he's now using a potentially lucrative payday for Ilkeston and diverting cash for them to pay the staff from our club?
    Is he running 2 clubs into the ground at once?

I've been fairly quiet on the matter, it's clear there were potential mental health issues and I felt it wrong to stick the boot in.

However, having been involved in meetings where I've had to tell people they no longer had jobs I liked to stick to 3 principles
    1) Look them in the eye and be honest.
    2) Answer any questions they have and again....be honest.
    3) They may be emotional or angry....again look them in the eye and be honest.

Walking out of a meeting with these kind of issues on the table is an awful way to treat people. I have fears from this action that the takeover may be further away than we're led to believe.

Whilst I'm sure none of this was intentional and the finances to pay people may now may be out of his hands....be honest with those you employ.

Also....I'm 3 rhubarb vodka and ginger ales down.....they make me a bit emotional
    Of course the takeover is further away than we are led to believe. Hardy bought himself approximately one day with his latest bull**** statement. One day of relative positivity and hope. Now we'll be kept in the dark again for three weeks until yet another D day.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345