+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In his own words - The Big Alan Megamix trilogy

In his own words - The Big Alan Megamix trilogy

For those who would like a bite size refresher someone has gone to a bit of trouble to present you with:

The Big Alan Megamix trilogy

https://twitter.com/gavvallance

Worth watching all three starting at #1.

One day someone should just make a film of our history, right from the start to today.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    For those who would like a bite size refresher someone has gone to a bit of trouble to present you with:

The Big Alan Megamix trilogy

https://twitter.com/gavvallance

Worth watching all three starting at #1.

One day someone should just make a film of our history, right from the start to today.
    Do you mind if I patronisingly alter your link to find the first part? Some of our fellows Pies struggle with navigating around Twitter and that user is very prolific, so it's way down the page now.

https://twitter.com/gavvallance/status/1148894704894959616

Interesting watching him in the videos. By the end he looks a different person. Ruined one might say.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Do you mind if I patronisingly alter your link to find the first part? Some of our fellows Pies struggle with navigating around Twitter and that user is very prolific, so it's way down the page now.

The turning chair bit is priceless. A legend in his own mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post

Good move Bo.

Even though I've never liked the showy style I'll admit, like others, I was taken in at the beginning. But it didn't take long for the idiot to come to the fore and start to show its true colours.

Now he's just a sorry sad caricature of what he wanted to be.

Good move Bo.

Even though I've never liked the showy style I'll admit, like others, I was taken in at the beginning. But it didn't take long for the idiot to come to the fore and start to show its true colours.

That is cringe worthy and just goes to show the man is total and utter dick head. Best this best that, he couldn't train ivy to grow up a wall, it is sickening to listen to his bullsheite. As I have said he would be found out sooner or later, just such a pity it was later.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    That is cringe worthy and just goes to show the man is total and utter dick head. Best this best that, he couldn't train ivy to grow up a wall, it is sickening to listen to his bullsheite. As I have said he would be found out sooner or later, just such a pity it was later.
    You are really boring.

Good move Bo.

Me too. But of course we were taken in. He came in, appointed a manager who saved us from relegation, then the next season mounted a promotion challenge with our highest average attendance in decades. He was always a bit flashy and arrogant, but nobody saw last season coming.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    He speaks so highly of you.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    He speaks so highly of you.
    I'm waiting for someone to put together the MIG megamix. Should make for an amusing post.

My name is MIG. I hate everyone. I cant be positive. It might hurt me!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast