+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Are We Actually Going To Sign Anybody else.?

Mr Nixon links us with three players this morning.

"Keen on Danish u21 right back Maehle at Genk. Also like midfield mate Malinovskyi. So do Atalanta. Keen on Klich at LEEDS too."

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Mr Nixon links us with three players this morning.

"Keen on Danish u21 right back Maehle at Genk. Also like midfield mate Malinovskyi. So do Atalanta. Keen on Klich at LEEDS too."
    I just wish they'd get on with it, pre-season training is in full swing and all we have managed so far is Jay and a back up for Taylor. Meanwhile the season starts three weeks on Saturday, and tick tock goes the clock. Nothing much changes does it, the Derby, Royal Ascot, Wimbledon come and go, the Tour de France is in full swing and the tumbleweed continues to blow down Harry Potts Way, God is in his heaven and all's well with the world, as Mr Garlick beams at the latest bank statement and lights up another cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I just wish they'd get on with it, pre-season training is in full swing and all we have managed so far is Jay and a back up for Taylor. Meanwhile the season starts three weeks on Saturday, and tick tock goes the clock. Nothing much changes does it, the Derby, Royal Ascot, Wimbledon come and go, the Tour de France is in full swing and the tumbleweed continues to blow down Harry Potts Way, God is in his heaven and all's well with the world, as Mr Garlick beams at the latest bank statement and lights up another cigar.
    Out of order sinkov. Two offers are in for midfielders and one is expected to arrive imminently. Terrier Taxis are on standby and the meter is running...
    Attachment 13204

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Out of order sinkov. Two offers are in for midfielders and one is expected to arrive imminently. Terrier Taxis are on standby and the meter is running...
    Attachment 13204
    This is when it usually goes Titz Up....

Attachment 13204
    Come on then BT share your knowledge, I’d be happy with cambiasa but unsure about Klich though he’s looked good a couple of times I’ve seen him play.

Or is it someone else ?

Its Someone else , Welcome to BFC,...You might have to sell 50.000 programs to be a hit ??

Forgive me BT for being cynical, but that famous misquote from the best film ever, Casablanca, springs to mind, "Play it again Sam."

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    You do not have to read what I post you can be like alto and tell me I am a pain in the arse etc., etc., however, it will not make one bit of difference because I am immune to it all and always happy with whatever life throws at me.
    Don't worry Jon, nothing bothers Sub, and yes I have told him many times its a message board for debate, conversation and most of all banter, nothing alters my lifestyle regardless of how frustrated I seem to get with our team and Board, its a Message Board and I think the answer is in the title, at least most on here use it as that to discuss and air our views with only Sub continually telling us not to moan as it will not make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Don't worry Jon, nothing bothers Sub, and yes I have told him many times its a message board for debate, conversation and most of all banter, nothing alters my lifestyle regardless of how frustrated I seem to get with our team and Board, its a Message Board and I think the answer is in the title, at least most on here use it as that to discuss and air our views with only Sub continually telling us not to moan as it will not make a difference.
    There you go alto --we are of the same mind ---nothing changes your lifestyle regardless etc........... and nothing changes mine because I never get frustrated and I certainly am not going to let football or a message board change my lifestyle.
    You enjoy moaning and I enjoy telling you not to moan and being a pain in the arse ----long may it continue!

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Come on then BT share your knowledge, I’d be happy with cambiasa but unsure about Klich though he’s looked good a couple of times I’ve seen him play.

Or is it someone else ?
    Terrier Taxis are booked to go to Wetherby to pick up Polish international Mateusz Klich. Suitcase is loaded in the boot...

Attachment 13213

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)