+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts County turnstyle at Ilkeston

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Granted, but how many of those players remain at the club now?

Its unfair to say they didn't care, you only have 90 minutes a week to make that judgment. They just weren't good enough in the end but there were clearly games especially towards the end of the season where they showed a lot of character to get hard fought points and wins.

All whilst the debacle we're now aware of was unfolding behind the scenes.
    But that 90 minutes is what they get paid for at the end of the day that is their actual job, and some of them are reportedly earning in a week what most people earn in two months.
    i would hope the staff behind the scenes that we rarely hear about are first to be paid.

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    But that 90 minutes is what they get paid for at the end of the day that is their actual job, and some of them are reportedly earning in a week what most people earn in two months.
    i would hope the staff behind the scenes that we rarely hear about are first to be paid.
    Regardless of all that, where do you donate?

Surely the players will be paid by the PFA if needed. The staff don't have that opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Surely the players will be paid by the PFA if needed. The staff don't have that opportunity.
    That's what I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Thats my understanding too do you know how long the PFA pay them for ?

I cant imagine its goes over 3 months ?

Sparing a thought too for the decent people at Ilkeston Town. Forget the fact that Hardy owns them. Understand they have recently reported their own financial problems and it very much appears as though valuable gate revenue will be redirected away from that club in order to support meeting Hardy’s responsibilities at Notts

Quote Originally Posted by Masson4 View Post
    Sparing a thought too for the decent people at Ilkeston Town. Forget the fact that Hardy owns them. Understand they have recently reported their own financial problems and it very much appears as though valuable gate revenue will be redirected away from that club in order to support meeting Hardy’s responsibilities at Notts
    Aren't gate receipts in friendlies usually split 50/50 after expenses? Or maybe not. Anyone know?

Well after letting the number two go at Ilkeston then two coaches left a few days later tells you all is not well there either.

Pretty much everything is falling apart for him but no doubt it won't be his fault l mean he blamed the CEO at Paragon as HE took his eye off the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Asking the fans to help pay the wages. It's beyond a joke. They are your staff, Alan. You pay them.
    Am I missing something here as isn’t this the norm. We pay gate money, and it goes to run the club (which includes wages, maintenances, insurance, bills, prs, and so on). If this is the directive surely he is saying that the first priority will be to pay the wages rather than try pay the debts and other out goings.

What do you think your gate money goes to every week ?

Quote Originally Posted by MagicBoots View Post
    Am I missing something here as isn’t this the norm. We pay gate money, and it goes to run the club (which includes wages, maintenances, insurance, bills, prs, and so on). If this is the directive surely he is saying that the first priority will be to pay the wages rather than try pay the debts and other out goings.

What do you think your gate money goes to every week ?
    Yes that helps but you get money from the leagues as well per season.

It is totally his fault he sets the budgets he SHOULD know what is coming in and going out of the club each week/month.

He should at least do the decent thing and be honest with all the staff but someone has stood up to him and he has had a hissy fit and walked off is that the action you would expect a leader to take ?

He should do the decent thing and at least help to pay some of the wages out of his own pocket.

The rate it is going we won’t have a club in a few weeks.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast