+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts County turnstyle at Ilkeston

Notts County turnstyle at Ilkeston

Making a further mockery of the football club.

'Notts County FC

Verified account

@Official_NCFC
    33m33 minutes ago
    More
    The entire proceeds from everyone who passes through designated ‘Notts County’ turnstiles at Saturday’s friendly against @ilkestontown_fc will be used to help our unpaid staff.'

https://twitter.com/Official_NCFC/st...63691957182464

Asking the fans to help pay the wages. It's beyond a joke. They are your staff, Alan. You pay them.

Could it be yet another Hardy lie? wouldn't surprise me on iota???

#HardyOut

Seems people on soch media are asking supporters to turn up and put their fiver in the bucket and then leave. You know where it's going then. There's a bucket collection for staff wages organised by the supporters club.

Do we know if the bucket collection is just for the staff (i.e. Office, Backroom staff etc) or the players as well?

I'll happily go along and pay more than a fiver, if it's for the staff. Not if it's the players, they've already had more than enough out of me, considering their performances this season.

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Do we know if the bucket collection is just for the staff (i.e. Office, Backroom staff etc) or the players as well?

I'll happily go along and pay more than a fiver, if it's for the staff. Not if it's the players, they've already had more than enough out of me, considering their performances this season.
    Staff

I think it's a bit harsh not wanting to help pay the players wages too if need be, they are Notts County players. These guys don't have millions, they'll have families, kids too...debts to pay, and they aren't getting paid through no fault of their own.

I know a lot of us feel let down by the players performances last season, but this goes beyond that in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    I think it's a bit harsh not wanting to help pay the players wages too if need be, they are Notts County players. These guys don't have millions, they'll have families, kids too...debts to pay, and they aren't getting paid through no fault of their own.

I know a lot of us feel let down by the players performances last season, but this goes beyond that in my eyes.
    I'd have more sympathy with the players and coaching staff if they'd turned up and shown that they cared in any of the crunch games against

swindon
    crawley
    crewe
    morecambe
    cheltenham
    port vale
    northampton
    newport
    yeovil

4 more points from those games and we'd still be in the league. they had plenty of opportunities to gain my respect and sympathy

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post

Yeah they did let us down and they have a contract so should be paid.

Hardy should be going to his own bank account to help them but he won't he did the same to his staff Paragon.

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    I'd have more sympathy with the players and coaching staff if they'd turned up and shown that they cared in any of the crunch games against

swindon
    crawley
    crewe
    morecambe
    cheltenham
    port vale
    northampton
    newport
    yeovil

4 more points from those games and we'd still be in the league. they had plenty of opportunities to gain my respect and sympathy
    Granted, but how many of those players remain at the club now?

Its unfair to say they didn't care, you only have 90 minutes a week to make that judgment. They just weren't good enough in the end but there were clearly games especially towards the end of the season where they showed a lot of character to get hard fought points and wins.

All whilst the debacle we're now aware of was unfolding behind the scenes.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast