+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Luther James-Wildin.

Luther James-Wildin.

Former Notts Trainee Defender Wildin, who was released in 2017 currently at Stevenage is reported to be a One Million Target for Arsenal.

Notts miss the Boat again !!

We always miss it - bloody hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Former Notts Trainee Defender Wildin, who was released in 2017 currently at Stevenage is reported to be a One Million Target for Arsenal.

Notts miss the Boat again !!
    The boat wasn't missed, it was scuttled........

All part of the chronic mismanagement over the years.

Classic Notts. Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Classic Notts. Classic.
    Tell Elite. Just another useless academy player. This kid always had ability that the crap coaching staff couldn't develop.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Tell Elite. Just another useless academy player. This kid always had ability that the crap coaching staff couldn't develop.
    i take these stories with a pinch of salt,rarely..if ever does a premier league actually sign a lower league player for a million quid, we hear these stories all the time,how often does a league 2 club bank a million from a premier league team....

If these signings do happen they are almost always a low six figure sum with add ons if they go on to become successful and play in the first team ,which most never do

Premier league ruining football for everyone but themselves.GREED

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    I actually rated Wildin, and it was an obvious error to let him go even though all he's done so far is play at League 2 level. I remember me and Piethagoram (on PON) saying he should have been given a chance a right back when Elliott Hewitt was being played there.

To put a bit of balance on this, he's pretty much the only youth player we've released who has gone on to equal or better things. The ones you ridiculously claimed that we ruined (like Fabian Spiess, Romello Nangle, Colby Bishop to name just a few) have simply gone down the leagues to play at their true level.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I actually rated Wildin, and it was an obvious error to let him go even though all he's done so far is play at League 2 level. I remember me and Piethagoram (on PON) saying he should have been given a chance a right back when Elliott Hewitt was being played there.

To put a bit of balance on this, he's pretty much the only youth player we've released who has gone on to equal or better things. The ones you ridiculously claimed that we ruined (like Fabian Spiess, Romello Nangle, Colby Bishop to name just a few) have simply gone down the leagues to play at their true level.
    Colby Bishop just signed for league 1 Accrington.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Colby Bishop just signed for league 1 Accrington.
    It will be interesting to see how he gets on there, can't say I saw anything that suggested he was up to that level.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast