+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fat Sam

Fat Sam

Supposedly turned the job down last week.

This just shows how far Mike Ashley has taken us down. The 1st time we offered Big Sam the managers job it was a big job and at the time he would of felt he made it and got his chance to take a club into the big time. He never made to the big time yet he can still laugh in our faces when we come backing asking him again in desperation. Fu(king brutal!

It's basically the ultimate slap in the face.

The fat bastard knows how much we hate Allardyce so at the very, very least this is a deliberate attempt to piss us off.

Reportedly was going to bring Nolan in as assistant as well. Now his Ashley arse licking exercise on Talksport makes sense. Just as well sam turned it down as their lives would have been made hell on the touchline.

He had concerns about the clubs recruitment policiy.
    Im sure I have heard that line before.

Ha ha

The fat cnt couldnt even persuade a crooked greedy bstard like SA to join.

Jokes on you now Ashley ya daft fker.

Wait an see, if the Bruce bid fails, Di Canio will be next. Clearly the plan to annoy us next is putting an ex S,land man in now.

Anyone will do at this stage, its so transparent and hilarious, hes self harming - sit back and enjoy the show.

Keegan and Rafa saw through you, media sees through you, the fans hate you, players want out even managers with no connection dont wanna know now.

Fk off ya cnt.

For once i would be interested in Ghosts view giving that his hate target Rafa has gone and the current crop of management failures are being touted. The outlook must look rosy for him

Just shows how much hatred Ashley has for the fans of Newcastle United.Doing everything he can to p1ss us all off and make our lives around our club hell.

Roy Keane

Quote Originally Posted by Derek57 View Post
    For once i would be interested in Ghosts view giving that his hate target Rafa has gone and the current crop of management failures are being touted. The outlook must look rosy for him
    I don't hate Rafa and I also said I'd have had no real issues if he stayed, even though I didn't think he had done anything special and in fact has bored me for large parts of his premier reign.
    As for who comes in. I don't have any view as of yet, because I have no clue what the facts are on anything. It's all speculation.

As for the outlook looking rosy for me. The outlook looks anything but, as it stands...until we get a manager in. And then I can look forward to the new season to see what it brings, physically, not what it may bring or won't bring.

I have few expectations, other than to have a club to support.....tick.
    For every player to give their best for the cause, no matter what they cost.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)