+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The meeting between the Danes and the NL

7-10 years is more likely for the takeover at this rate.

The Danes will buy Notts out of admin. Their negotiation strategy seems clear to me. Hardy is so transparent its laughable. They just needed to know how much time the court would give them to get their stuff together.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    The Danes will buy Notts out of admin. Their negotiation strategy seems clear to me. Hardy is so transparent its laughable. They just needed to know how much time the court would give them to get their stuff together.
    We can't prepack because of the winding up order so if that is the strategy, it's a very poor one as they might not get the club. Also NL rules state to leave admin, we need to pay all creditors off in full over 3 years so they aren't actually saving anything waiting for admin

Quote Originally Posted by ArabianNotts View Post
    I’m not sure what news people are expecting. Reps of NL met the Danes (we are told) and will, no doubt,report to the NL board, who will consider the matter at their next meeting on 17 July.
    Throughout this whole process we've had to rely on Alan Hardy for information and never from the interested parties (except for one press release from a law firm on behalf of the SA consortium that turned out to be a false dawn). Given that we know who two of the Danes are, why is it impossible to get any information from them to try to corroborate what AH has said?

In other words, we've heard plenty from the horse's ass. Now we want to hear from the horse's mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    We can't prepack because of the winding up order so if that is the strategy, it's a very poor one as they might not get the club. Also NL rules state to leave admin, we need to pay all creditors off in full over 3 years so they aren't actually saving anything waiting for admin
    Not really they have already seen off the South Africans.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Not really they have already seen off the South Africans.
    If we went into Admin, the SA group would be back in like a shot to be honest. Also, unfortunately, I'd suspect May's group would as well

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    If we went into Admin, the SA group would be back in like a shot to be honest. Also, unfortunately, I'd suspect May's group would as well
    Whilst I take your point on the debts the purchase price potentially drops considerably in Admin and deals they can be done in many many ways. If the Danes have put Hardy in a position where he has snubbed the South Africans ( or they snubbed him) and given him enough rope to convince a high court judge to extend so that they can get their house in order they can see off anyone when Hardy places us into admin at some point. We are already seeing negative connotations after the "positive" court hearing and all the spin around it with the now suggested wages that were indicated not being paid and clearly not going to happen anytime soon if we are scrounging 5 quid a pop in gate money to pay the staff. Seems locked on to me. Who says the Danes plan on staying around for 3 years anyway?

Hardy is extremely stupid and greedy. He'll end up with nothing and we'll end up with no club to support. As sure as eggs are eggs.

AH can't give assurances on when wages will be paid, as the National League haven't yet ratified the takeover. Until that comes to pass on the 17th no takeover will be done.

If the National League decide the Danes aren't fit, we're in deep trouble, if they do, hopefully things will move forward more quickly.

Unfortunately we've 5 more days left of being in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by apieandpint View Post
    AH can't give assurances on when wages will be paid, as the National League haven't yet ratified the takeover. Until that comes to pass on the 17th no takeover will be done.
    Other than the one he gave earlier this week, when he said the players would be paid by Wed-Thur.

Wasn’t it stated on here that if the players aren’t paid within 14 days they can rip up their contracts and walk away? Might be tempting for the likes of Mitch Rose, who will have no problem finding a new club.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast