+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If I was a pig i'd be worried!

If I was a pig i'd be worried!

that's not gonna work long term.

Lose £35 mill ovva financial year.

Sell "stadium" for £38 mill to sum overseas bloke.

Publish profit of £3 mill, as happily reported by 'Arry on Look North last neet without mentioning the first two facts.

Heading for trouble this lot at S1, you can only sell the stadium to the owner once and they already have a soft transfer embargo which is why their signings so far have been quite poor.
    They need to be promoted to stop losing money and that isn't happening any time soon, I can see in three years that they will go into administration.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Heading for trouble this lot at S1, you can only sell the stadium to the owner once and they already have a soft transfer embargo which is why their signings so far have been quite poor.
    They need to be promoted to stop losing money and that isn't happening any time soon, I can see in three years that they will go into administration.
    3 years...... THAT LONG sooner than that I would wager

They've not been in Premiership for almost 20 years, thats the only thing the worry abart darn theear

Cant understand the hatred for the Owls. I’ve got family who are decent Owls

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post

Can’t understand your hatred for Cleckhuddersfax , I’ve got family who are good Terriers

Don’t like Wednesday, nearly as much as Leeds . Got some good mates who are Blades though

Chansiri lent the club £40 million in 2018
    Lent them £20 million in 2017
    He has also put in £2 million in shares in 2017
    £21 million in shares in 2018/19,

His total investment since acquiring club is £100m and he owes the club £60m for the stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post

Hate is a strong word. Don't like using it to be honest. Yes, like any other football club there's some good grounded supporters who you can have a conversation with. There's also fans at every club who are like Wardy and take the pyss. There's also a lot of Barnsley born/based Wednesday fans who chant dingles, 6 fingers, Matalan clothes etc at us then go back to their Barnsley house or local pub. Personally, I think it's them who do that kind of thing who are backwards and lacking a brain cell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast