+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Phillips go to Oz

Will Phillips go to Oz

With rumours still doing the rounds, Spurs now showing an interest, needs sorting out, one way or another asap. If he is omitted, then clearly that signals changes.
    Rads keen on the OZ trip, for commercial/ business / media reasons, but surely from a football "pre-season " point of view, its a ruddy long way, just for training & couple of matches. Taking part in a tournament say in Spain / Germany, or UK, would on paper, made much more sense. plus it would have saved a few quid!

Phillips is going in my opinion..sooner its sorted the better so we can get over it and start looking for a cheap as chips replacement..nice little earner for Radz..screwing us over and looking to get us up even cheaper than last season.

Just my opinion..but I have my suspicions

Now now Rev ......... I often receive personal updates from Marley and no doubt I'll be getting one if your correct over Phillips.
    Positivity is the way forward.
    MOT

He's going isn't he? - to Oz.....

good source
    KP has signed a 3 Yr deal with a buyout clause if we don't go up. Now equal top earner with Bamford. Official announcement before scum game.

Yes I heard too with sell out clause if we don’t get promoted. Was posted on Instagram then taken down. Also LUFC news on twitter reporting he has. Really hope this is true and announced soon.

Quote Originally Posted by philipspark View Post
    good source
    KP has signed a 3 Yr deal with a buyout clause if we don't go up. Now equal top earner with Bamford. Official announcement before scum game.

I reckon a vaguely inexperienced squad will go to Australia, I doubt MB will want all his first team in Australia just before the season starts.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    I reckon a vaguely inexperienced squad will go to Australia, I doubt MB will want all his first team in Australia just before the season starts.
    A "vaguely inexperienced squad" facing Scum, sounds like a recipe for success

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    A "vaguely inexperienced squad" facing Scum, sounds like a recipe for success
    its a friendly abroad who gives a ****

Looks like hes gone as spurs look like handing the 30 mil we have asked.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)