+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Rovaniemi v the Dons

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    Excuse the source material (gads) but I just thought i’d Illustrate the Daily Rangers concern with our Euro result. Attachment 13238
    D@cks

Quote Originally Posted by AiberdonianAce View Post
    Why the **** are we paying good money to make a striker a winger?
    Surely Milne whould have sanctioned the transfer on the bases that Wilson is seen as a number 9 not a back up 5th choice winger?!
    Completely agree.
    But that’s what I think DM will do.
    Same as he did post split last season.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    Excuse the source material (gads) but I just thought i’d Illustrate the Daily Rangers concern with our Euro result. Attachment 13238

I’ll be honest.
    With that back 4, I was nervous.
    We missed chances, but remember the sitter they missed to make it 2-1 them with 3-4 minutes to go?
    Generally I thought the defence was poor.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I’ll be honest.
    With that back 4, I was nervous.
    We missed chances, but remember the sitter they missed to make it 2-1 them with 3-4 minutes to go?
    Generally I thought the defence was poor.
    I think getting the score wrong is more important than the nervy part

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I think getting the score wrong is more important than the nervy part
    Didn’t even notice that.
    Useless c***s too busy w@nking themselves into oblivion over the SEVCO result against the school team they were playing.

My point stands about our defence though.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Didn’t even notice that.
    Useless c***s too busy w@nking themselves into oblivion over the SEVCO result against the school team they were playing.

My point stands about our defence though.
    Not signing a decent experienced CH was stupid but last night we were missing Leigh, Ojo and Bryson who should make a difference defensively.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Not signing a decent experienced CH was stupid but last night we were missing Leigh, Ojo and Bryson who should make a difference defensively.
    To be honest, I would rather play Considine at CH with McKenna if Devlin is still injured, with Leigh at left back.

Taylor was back to his bomb scare best last night and looked absolute dog sh!t, just like I remembered he was prior to him leaving.

Logan also needs a good kick in the gonads to sort his cr@p out as he also was pretty poor.

Hoping that the 3 players mentioned by Aldo1903 make a huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    D@cks
    Yes, maybe slightly “nervy” DR, but they’d have required THREE more goals without reply to have gone through!

Cosgrove is an abysmal footballer......but he’s got two in two games. That papers over the cracks but anyway..
    Taylor looks EXACTLY like the player that left. Thinks he’s ****ing Baresi and is happy to get the sphincters twitching. Hard to make judgements considering 3 important signings are still out but fhuck me.....if this is what we’ve got to look forward to.....Considine is just Considine. I’m personally tough on big Andy but he’d play goalie if you asked him. We need McKenna and Devlin fit and healthy together in the defence with Taylor at home smashing his missus. Job done.

And Wilson has to be a striker, not a bloody winger. if you want a winger, sign a fhucking winger. if you want a left back, sign a fhucking left back. Seems simple enough. Versatility is all the rage but Wilson is not going to be the lone striker as it doesn’t suit his game so I can’t see where he plays apart from wide. Still think we’ve blown it by not picking up somebody to do what Christie did. We still look clueless through the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    To be honest, I would rather play Considine at CH with McKenna if Devlin is still injured, with Leigh at left back.

Taylor was back to his bomb scare best last night and looked absolute dog sh!t, just like I remembered he was prior to him leaving.

Logan also needs a good kick in the gonads to sort his cr@p out as he also was pretty poor.

Hoping that the 3 players mentioned by Aldo1903 make a huge difference.
    Letting the ball go out for a corner (whilst under no pressure) was classic Taylorism.

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast