+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Rovaniemi v the Dons

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I wish someone would burn that f'uckin union jack.
    What an afront.
    I was pleased to see some fellow Dons fans getting in about the racist, "Tommy Robinson" supporting prick who hangs the flag after the game.

Almost as pleased to see him have to take it down from behind the goals before the game after a word from local stadium security.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Two words....."thank" and "fu ck".

Now, let's give these a hiding.

That blond-heided boy on the right for them has irked me.

He is clearly a wrong-un who touches children inappropriately.
    FFS Sneckers min, don’t lower yourself, all day long you know I’m a cheeky c unt, however, from yourself that is an accusation unworthy, much like from “some” on here that I’m a racist, it is a fitba club we all support after all......let’s all look forward to the next round.....a few of my “made ups” are having a good laugh on the charter home......well, after 10 euro a drink over there it would be rude not to enjoy the hospitality afforded by our club.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    I was pleased to see some fellow Dons fans getting in about the racist, "Tommy Robinson" supporting prick who hangs the flag after the game.

Almost as pleased to see him have to take it down from behind the goals before the game after a word from local stadium security.
    Was it JJ?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Was it JJ?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    It's only a flag and it's in dandies colours not rangers and the lads that carry it are about as staunch Dons fans as you're likely to find.

We should respect ALL the reds that take the time and spend a lot of their hard earned following the side far and wide.

Anyway IT'S ONLY A FLAG it's really not important so let's just look forward to Mondays draw. Some right crackers in sight now ��

"Born to reign over us"

English loving royalist b'astards have no place in an Aberdeen support.
    F'uckin tossers the lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    FFS Sneckers min, don’t lower yourself, all day long you know I’m a cheeky c unt, however, from yourself that is an accusation unworthy, much like from “some” on here that I’m a racist, it is a fitba club we all support after all......let’s all look forward to the next round.....a few of my “made ups” are having a good laugh on the charter home......well, after 10 euro a drink over there it would be rude not to enjoy the hospitality afforded by our club.

SF

You're mates of course would be on the charter.
    You do surprise me

F'uckin p'rick

You do surprise me

F'uckin p'rick

You do surprise me

F'uckin p'rick

See the manager singling out their no.10 Lucas Lingman after the gam. 21, two footed, good pass and dribble. Looks a bit of a decent cheap prospect that might prosper in a better team.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post

SF
    You don't stop being a racist by by saying " i'm not a racist" ergo Donald Trump!

Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast