+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Rovaniemi v the Dons

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    You're mates of course would be on the charter.
    You do surprise me

F'uckin p'rick
    Like yourself DD, some folk have jobs to do, taking less time off than necessary means their business ticks over and saves days when a longer trip is required, very much like our next round will, and as I said, paying 10 euro for a beer all day yesterday it would be rude not to enjoy a couple on the flight home....how they are feeling atm I don’t know though.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Like yourself DD, some folk have jobs to do, taking less time off than necessary means their business ticks over and saves days when a longer trip is required, very much like our next round will, and as I said, paying 10 euro for a beer all day yesterday it would be rude not to enjoy a couple on the flight home....how they are feeling atm I don’t know though.

SF
    Canna remember S****hive being this smug

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Tommy Robinson needs a social media outlet.

paying 10 euro for a beer all day yesterday it would be rude not to enjoy a couple on the flight home
    Why were they paying 10 when everyone else was paying 6? 3.50 during happy hour.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Why were they paying 10 when everyone else was paying 6? 3.50 during happy hour.
    They're not the sort to take small change from bar staff. Top reds, top blokes.

F uck knows, those that are still there have just had their flight delayed and again, 10 euro a pop, what are they to do, that is the local airport bar though, regardless(ffs) perhaps the dearer beer is better.......anyway, I’ll just make do with mine at the moment prior to the golf.

SF

F uck knows, those that are still there have just had their flight delayed and again, 10 euro a pop, what are they to do, that is the local airport bar though, regardless(ffs) perhaps the dearer beer is better.......anyway, I’ll just make do with mine at the moment prior to the golf.

SF
    Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    They're not the sort to take small change from bar staff. Top reds, top blokes.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Naw S****hive prior to phone issue and now JJ was/is chilled....some on here could do with taking some chill/pills and not be so precious, thankfully they are in the minority.

SF

...thankfully they are in the minority.
    The racism never ends with Tommy.

JJ wont like that

Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast