+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Rovaniemi v the Dons

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    I was pleased to see some fellow Dons fans getting in about the racist, "Tommy Robinson" supporting prick who hangs the flag after the game.

Almost as pleased to see him have to take it down from behind the goals before the game after a word from local stadium security.
    Fascism in action from the flag police.

Fascist flags not welcome

Anyway
    Were Aberdeen even playing tonight?

I heard today that the BBC had said that Sevco and Kilmarnock were playing in Europe tonight.

A quick look online just now confirms that sevco thrashed difficult opposition while unlucky Kilmarnock went out.

Sports news with DD. Well summarised.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Yes but at least he is getting himself into the positions to miss the chances.

That’s what a proper footballer does
    Listened to DM’s post match interview for the press.
    Not a chance Cosgrove will be dropped.
    He praised Cosgrove for “his movement”.
    And for “getting into scoring opportunities”.

And my hope that Wilson will get a run not happening either.

DM actually praised Cosgrove “as he has Curtis Main breathing down his neck” ... not a mention of Wilson.
    I think DM sees Wilson as an option out wide

Well we are through to the next round- well done Dons . We now have a week to get more fitness and sharpness into our team, new players like Ojo and Leigh tuned up and Bryson as well. Let’s get behind our team !! COYR

Message for Derek McInnes. If you are really Top Don and therefore follow this board - can we please see some football this season instead of hoofball! It may be successful!

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post

DM actually praised Cosgrove “as he has Curtis Main breathing down his neck” ... not a mention of Wilson.
    I think DM sees Wilson as an option out wide
    Why the **** are we paying good money to make a striker a winger?
    Surely Milne whould have sanctioned the transfer on the bases that Wilson is seen as a number 9 not a back up 5th choice winger?!

Excuse the source material (gads) but I just thought i’d Illustrate the Daily Rangers concern with our Euro result. Name:  D00283AE-DD57-43B3-B68D-FEA82CF9A452.jpg
Views: 742
Size:  17.5 KB

Our defence worries me. We have let a poor team who struggle to score in the Finnish league/cup (18 in 23) yet we have let them in twice. They have drawn a blank in pretty much half their domestic games

Glad we are through, its early season and basically pre season but I was worried we never looked at our defence in the Summer barring left back.( I realise Taylor was signed but hes a haddy). We shipped many a sh@te goal last season. I fear this season will be similar

Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast