I think we are bound to see players leave now. I still hope to see Nuttall come good, but it probably won't be with us. I mentioned before that Bradford might be a good place, as they definitely have the potential to come straight back up. As you said, Champs, Bury might be an obvious fit too.
We still have the Brereton dilemma, though. He has never looked like a centre-forward in the Graham-Gallagher mode to me, but he is well down the pecking order in terms of the No.10/secondary striker role. He is obviously behind Dack and Armstrong, while you could even argue that Samuel (if he stays), Butterworth and Rothwell (even) also have better claims.
It is also less likely he could be used out wide this season, with Chapman, Downing, Bennett and Armstrong (again) all more obvious choices.
What does this mean for him, then? Permanently on the bench? In the U-23s for a season, to discover his best position and assets? Out on loan with a team that guarantees him a starting-place?
It's a real poser. I'm a big admirer of TM, but could BB turn out to be an expensive mistake?
Much too early to claim that, I believe, but most managers have serious signing-boobs on their records.