+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Jack Clarke Plan

The Jack Clarke Plan

‘Obviously there was always a plan to move on from Leeds eventually.’

Thanks for allowing us to be a stepping stone. This kicks away all the boll*cks about childhood dreams.

He’s that boyfriend who dumps you as soon as he’s had what he wants. it was always his plan to.

Good riddance. Sorry he’s got a stay another year. What a trial for the poor lad.

I didn't want him back. Not because he left but just simply because other than two performances he has never looked good enough. One trick pony who was found out by championship defenders after only a few months.

Nowt wrong with what Clarke said, he was just being honest. Its very clear to me that there is no loyalty in football these days and every player wants to play for the biggest teams, in the biggest competitions whilst earning the biggest salary. Its career progress no matter how bitter that pill is to swallow.

If your not a club that gets in to the champions league on a regular basis, you are a feeder club for those that do.

Watching the match last night and seeing the gulf between him and Costa I reckon it's a tidy bit of business we did with Spurs. He'll be ok on the bench but isn't a first team starter.

I said it several times through the season he never looked like he had a full 90 minutes in him - I hope he proves me wrong it is always good to see home grown stock do well

Harrison on the other had looked good against Yorke and looked like he has been pumping weights in the gym

Think it is a great deal for both clubs we have good money for him got him back in a crucial season and the lad will be managed by a great manager who will give him a chance if he is good enough only time will tell

Thought White looked comfortable on the ball, more like the ball playing defender you'd expect in n MB team. Believe bought as back up but can see him getting into team during season, Pontus who....

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Thought White looked comfortable on the ball, more like the ball playing defender you'd expect in n MB team. Believe bought as back up but can see him getting into team during season, Pontus who....
    Against Guiseley, yeah let's get so worked up about the guy who can DO IT IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP, as he has soooooo much exposure at that level, NOT.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Against Guiseley, yeah let's get so worked up about the guy who can DO IT IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP, as he has soooooo much exposure at that level, NOT.
    He is being vaguely positive about the first time we have seen someone in a Leeds shirt, can you for once not be a ****ing **** about everything?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)