+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ot Boris johnson

ot Boris johnson

like him or loathe him the only man who has got the balls to deliver what the majority of the country wants and deliver a brexit. if the deal don't suit us he has no problems coming out with a no deal unlike the rest who would rather accept any little scraps the eu will give us.

he is the UK Donald trump stands up for his country first rather than anyone else.

He is a complete slime ball and would sell his mother. Someone said he came from a common ort of background and work his way to the top.....actually:

Boris Johnson is not only distantly related, albeit very far removed, to the present Royal Family but also to all the royal houses of Europe, including the Swedish and Dutch royal families, as well as the Romanoffs.

Austrian origins where the Nazis enjoyed a modicum of success. God help this country if slime balls like him are in charge.....

We can chat at the forthcoming soup ******** if Boris has anything to do with things.

Quote from someone who recruited 'talent' for the infamous Bullingdon Club during the period that Johnson was a member -

"The characteristics he displayed at Oxford - entitlement, aggression, amorality, lack of concern for others - are still there, dressed up

in a contrived, jovial image. It's a mask to sanitise some ugly features."

He's our next prime minister and unless traitors like Hammond and his cronies manage to kill Brexit (and the Tory Party) he's the guy to get us out of the capitalist EU cesspit. Bit of a nonsense post E&E. Aren't we all distantly related to the families you list ?

Not so sure he has the bottle to go WTO in all honesty.

If Parliament try to stop him going that way I can see him backtracking and kicking the can down the road again! I hope I am wrong but he has shown himself to be a bottler to often in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    He's our next prime minister and unless traitors like Hammond and his cronies manage to kill Brexit (and the Tory Party) he's the guy to get us out of the capitalist EU cesspit. Bit of a nonsense post E&E. Aren't we all distantly related to the families you list ?

How far back do you want to go? Shelf life? We're also related to 'immigrants' and other races across the globe...

Johnson also has Muslim DNA in him

It's not Brexit or Non Brexit that concerns me tbh
    It's the current Elephant in the Room but post Brexit it's about NHS, International relations, Security, Schools, Social Services, Transport etc etc

Wouldn't trust him with any of the above as far as I could chuck him

I couldn't give a **** if he was a martian as long as he got us out of the EU and then continued to help make this country great again.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    I couldn't give a **** if he was a martian as long as he got us out of the EU and then continued to help make this country great again.
    No wonder we are in sh it street when people can come out with puerile comments like this.

Loved the way the OP used fact that Boris Johnson would be our Donald Trump as a selling point! If that doesn’t get the Tory party running for the hills, nothing will!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast