+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Corporate Boxes

Corporate Boxes

Two of my mates who rent corporate boxes have just pulled the plug 55k and 26k

They got emails saying they had to pay within 7 days. They both emailed back saying they had no interest in renewing their contact

They got emails back saying they had two weeks to reconsider. They emailed back saying please refer to last email and release the boxes to interested parties

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Two of my mates who rent corporate boxes have just pulled the plug 55k and 26k

They got emails saying they had to pay within 7 days. They both emailed back saying they had no interest in renewing their contact

They got emails back saying they had two weeks to reconsider. They emailed back saying please refer to last email and release the boxes to interested parties
    Excellent effort there. These boxes are the last place I’d expect Ashley to feel the pinch because a lot of corporate boxes have reasons other than the football behind them being bought.
    If they can do it, then anyone can.

#letssavenufc

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Excellent effort there. These boxes are the last place I’d expect Ashley to feel the pinch because a lot of corporate boxes have reasons other than the football behind them being bought.
    If they can do it, then anyone can.

#letssavenufc
    These boxes really hit him in the pocket June. He’s not interested in the average season ticket holders but these boxes generate a lot of revenue.

These boxes really hit him in the pocket June. He’s not interested in the average season ticket holders but these boxes generate a lot of revenue.
    Don’t call me June 😂😂

Ok Shirly.

I'm Spartacus.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Don’t call me June 😂😂
    Sorry Topjune

Sorry Topjune
    divvent take my name in vain

yes i know thats where the money is and the supporters money is just pocket money

but protests and boycotts are NOT about the money

its about making a stand - making it uncomfortable for him - because regardless of what some say - he does friggin care - he hates to be made to look stupid and in the wrong. well he is very wrong and has been for a long time and its about time the governing bodies were made to feel that they cant have him there any longer as he is damaging their reputations and property.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)