+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The personal abuse needs to stop

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Can we all just stop calling each other names again? Ta.
    It won't ever stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Fair request, but in respect of me being by far the most popular poster on here, can I be allowed one last insult aimed at MiG?
    Seems a reasonable request.

Exactly.
    Swale, I don't know why you are putting yourself in this position. Hardy has single handedly destroyed a football and Nottingham institution. His address is in the public domain already and his multi-Twitter personalities show a complete lack of admission of the monstrous calamity he has caused. In the balance of things, he is constantly putting himself in a very dangerous position. He needs to take stock of what he is doing to his reputation and to his and his family's safety. The responsibility for this mess is Mr Alan Hardy's. He needs to sort it. Quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    Swale, I don't know why you are putting yourself in this position.
    It's the moderator's role to at least attempt to 'enforce' the rules of the forum I'm afraid. Until a shiny new one arrives that's still me. The problem I addressed is nothing to do with the rest of your post.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 14-07-2019 at 12:51 AM.

Ask Big Al if he'd like to moderate the forum...that should be entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Ask Big Al if he'd like to moderate the forum...that should be entertaining.
    I suspect we'd be shut down in a week...but what a week it might be. He'd make Tarkers look like Dimbleby.

It's the moderator's role to at least attempt to 'enforce' the rules of the forum I'm afraid. Until a shiny new one arrives that's still me. The problem I addressed is nothing to do with the rest of your post.
    Does you being around again mate mean I get my Banjo back?

Does this include the continued accusations that posters are someone else?

I've never seen another site that makes such allegations at all, never mind one that pursues them continually although it does seem to be just three people so far who clearly have nothing better to do.

I wouldn't like to get banned but will have no problem in ceasing to use the board should it continue, I know that no one will feel the loss but allowing bona fide members to be driven away, cannot be a good image for the board can it Swale?

I haven't been rude to anyone, made no insults and have only ever posted in good faith, can these others say that? Off now anyway, my baby is crying and I really can't be bothered with the other infants on here but should I disappear, presumably banned, it means that the clamour from the three accusers, has seemingly had it's intended effect, I hope they're proud.

This site isn't the absolute centre of my World like it seems to be for others.
    Last edited by Nottsowell; 14-07-2019 at 06:49 AM.

Sidders, as had been pointed out,shouldn't throw stones. He really shouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Nottsowell View Post
    Does this include the continued accusations that posters are someone else?

I've never seen another site that makes such allegations at all, never mind one that pursues them continually although it does seem to be just three people so far who clearly have nothing better to do.

I wouldn't like to get banned but will have no problem in ceasing to use the board should it continue, I know that no one will feel the loss but allowing bona fide members to be driven away, cannot be a good image for the board can it Swale?

I haven't been rude to anyone, made no insults and have only ever posted in good faith, can these others say that? Off now anyway, my baby is crying and I really can't be bothered with the other infants on here but should I disappear, presumably banned, it means that the clamour from the three accusers, has seemingly had it's intended effect, I hope they're proud.

This site isn't the absolute centre of my World like it seems to be for others.
    You're not fooling anyone, Vlad. I'm not the most prolific user of this board, but even I notice when another user not only has the same writing style as a previous user but repeats the exact same sentences and phrases to articulate the same inane persecution complex. Either acknowledge the obvious or make an effort to write differently, otherwise it's just boring.

In addition, I was a reader of this board during Tarquin-gate, and I distinctly remember your glee at thinking you had the powers that be on your side, and that you could threaten other posters if they offended you in any way. Your pleas for 'fairness' on a board you apparently don't care about thus ring a bit hollow.
    Last edited by SlockyNCFC; 14-07-2019 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Tidied up quoting error

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast