+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It’s been great guys

Ban the feker imo

Take care Kempo, if you need any start up advice or funding please don’t hesitate to get in touch and I’ll be happy to assist.

Good luck with the new venture

You in Germany Kempo ?

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Pushing 70?
    (unless he took his 11-plus when he was seven?)

Has the number "Monty" shirt been retired, along with Zilzal, Wendun, Unwed2, Noggin, Rod Kemp, Dr.Pokem, Nastier Crabapple, Boncey, etc? We live in hope...
    I went to RGS September 1964 and I’m 66, the same year as Stan Crowther’s son (sorry can’t remember his name). The last intake was September 1965.
    Last edited by pip_y; 14-07-2019 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    I have enjoyed my short return but will soon be back in the U.K. to continue my ban by the gestapo.
    I have to put some work into my IT start up business based in London.
    It’s saddened me to see some of the top posters have left due to power mad censorship but pleased to see such as gmgm and scum still posting.
    I apologise to the RGS guy who’s identity I borrowed for a few years but to be fair I am Will Ritson.
    It’s clear that I have injected a bit of oomph into this board and I also gave you Thomas Cook as a short so if you copied then well done.
    For now it’s Hasta la Vista Mister
    But one never knows,I may be back!
    Start up business? I would have thought knowing you it would well established and you were a multi millionaire...now what was that film called starring tom courtney... ?

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Start up business? I would have thought knowing you it would well established and you were a multi millionaire...now what was that film called starring tom courtney... ?
    William Fibber?

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    loneliness of a long distance poster

Quote Originally Posted by tom12026 View Post
    loneliness of a long distance poster
    Home thoughts from abroad

If you see Wendun on your travels stick the nut on his bonce from me. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    If you see Wendun on your travels stick the nut on his bonce from me. Cheers.
    😂 Sota, I can relate to that pal.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast