+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T School Lessons

O/T School Lessons

Why was Maths the most hated of all school lessons. Even now, all these years on, the thought of Algebra, trigonometry and logarithms gives me pangs of traumatic tics.

Better check those prediction scores boys! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Why was Maths the most hated of all school lessons. Even now, all these years on, the thought of Algebra, trigonometry and logarithms gives me pangs of traumatic tics.
    Bet Lai Is spot on with his Maths. Recoup the initial 180 million paid to the bald c unt and sell anything else in the way - stadium - history - and other plots of ground ripe for development.

Lai out!!!

My favourite subjects were Maths,technical drawing and metalwork. Hated English and history if it had anything to do with the Royals. Think a lot depends on the teachers and maths always came easy to me.
    Enjoyed school only missed 2 days and that was to go and watch Albion against Dunfermaline in the cup winners cup. Headmaster put it down as a cultural visit to keep my 100% attendance , he was a Baggies fan and let me leave early for the weekday away games.

History, Geography, Geology, English Lang & Lit were my favourites. Always a hopeless case when it came to maths but managed to scrape in the lowest possible pass at O level. Not an academic lesson I know but at school I loved PE and sport in general

'Geology' Q, thats an unusual school lesson! Mind ya when I was at the Grammar School we had to attend lessons in German and Latin. Sports lessons were mainly Rugby Union and flippin Hockey. Suffice to say I was useless in all of em

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    'Geology' Q, thats an unusual school lesson! Mind ya when I was at the Grammar School we had to attend lessons in German and Latin. Sports lessons were mainly Rugby Union and flippin Hockey. Suffice to say I was useless in all of em
    At the start of Lower 6th we were given the option of completing the Geology O level course in one year. A few years ago I did Archeology GCSE in one year and got a grade A.

Ours was a rugby school but I got into it. Also cricket, basketball, volleyball and swimming. Played football as well but outside of school.

I hated physics but enjoyed the lessons.

Mrs Chick was aptly named and had a massive pair of t I t s and a penchant for low cut tops an mini skirts.

We used to purposely drop pens etc and she'd oblige by bending over and flashing her a r s e and her jugs.

We had a teacher at junior school called Mrs Tattersall who looked like Leonhard Brezhnev the Russian leader of that time.

She was 60+ and built like an armoured tank.

She had a habit of sitting with her legs open which revealed a m I n g e that looked like a shredded Brillo pad.

Our infant/junior school had its own library shelves and the most thumbed through book was the Ladybird book “Your Body” which featured a picture of a naked male and female......there was only one copy and always a race to get to it first to take home 😆

I received my initial *** education aged 6 1/2 from Anne Hunt ( almost the perfect name! ) who used to sit at a desk with 5 or 6 lads and flash her f a n n y as long as we all showed ours 😆

Kids night “S E X T” these days but we were doing it for real in 1968!

Have you ever noticed how people who like maths are the most boring barstewards you could ever hope to meet? Usually weedy little specimens with buck teeth and absolutely no sense of humour.
    They spend their time trying to guess how many stars there are in the Universe or how many gallons of water the Atalntic holds.
    Mad as march hares anyway most of them.

Maths is is the most pointless thing to learn anyway.

If you want to do a Maths problem then ask yourself why the world is four and a half billion years old and why nothing ever gave a feck about numbers until humans appeared two million years ago.

We watched an open university programme once and this professor was trying to find out what X was, he spent 30 mins tring different formulas and using different techniques and came to the conclusion that X equalled zero, nothing, zilch. That was 30 mins of my life i will never get back.

Don't like Maths, Moths are much more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Have you ever noticed how people who like maths are the most boring barstewards you could ever hope to meet?.................
    You've clearly met the absolute w@nker and triple boring condescending tw@t that is my brother in law Des', poor you .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)