+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Shay Logan

Going down well on Jambos Kickback I see!

Best of luck to Shay , remember seeing him on his debut in the semi at Tynecastle and being impressed.

Played a big part in our resurgence during the early years of McInnes’s time , the time is right to move on most of the old guard from that era that are still here but it’s a shame if it’s down to the appointment of Brown that has pushed Shay out the door .

Was his contract up in the summer?

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Best of luck to Shay , remember seeing him on his debut in the semi at Tynecastle and being impressed.

Played a big part in our resurgence during the early years of McInnes’s time , the time is right to move on most of the old guard from that era that are still here but it’s a shame if it’s down to the appointment of Brown that has pushed Shay out the door .

Was his contract up in the summer?
    On AFC site now. Contract up in the summer and going there to get game time. Would have thought a new manager would want to see all the players in action himself before making decisions. He’s only 33 and not been given a chance this season. Looked ok to me the handful of times he got on.
    Doesn’t sit well with me. Take a horrible c unt in and 2 minutes later a long serving proper red is out the door?
    Phuck Brown.
    We are all Shay Logan.

Whatever happened to the transfer window SLAMMING SHUT?

I would have thought that would include loans.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Whatever happened to the transfer window SLAMMING SHUT?

I would have thought that would include loans.
    Not allowed for top teams but diddy teams in the lower divisions can take in loans.

I like a number of others had heard he was perhaps going to Cove in the summer. Did i read that this loan was only until the end of the season? If so is that not rather a bizarre and totally pointless acquisition for the pink bus shelter dwellers??? Good luck Shay. Some great times in a Dons shirt and always a red!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Not allowed for top teams but diddy teams in the lower divisions can take in loans.
    Thank you

Such things, of course, are beneath my notice.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    On AFC site now. Contract up in the summer and going there to get game time. Would have thought a new manager would want to see all the players in action himself before making decisions. He’s only 33 and not been given a chance this season. Looked ok to me the handful of times he got on.
    Doesn’t sit well with me. Take a horrible c unt in and 2 minutes later a long serving proper red is out the door?
    Phuck Brown.
    We are all Shay Logan.
    For his attitude alone , he is worth hanging on to ? Captain material !!

All the best Shay, and thanks for EVERYTHING.

( Especially bouncing the ball off assorted tic players heids . !!! ) ( " **** Celtic" )

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    For his attitude alone , he is worth hanging on to ? Captain material !!

All the best Shay, and thanks for EVERYTHING.

( Especially bouncing the ball off assorted tic players heids . !!! ) ( " **** Celtic" )
    He's been a liability for a while to be fair. We need to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He's been a liability for a while to be fair. We need to move on.
    Exactly , all this loyalty towards players is bullsh it . So what if they’ve served us well for years , time to cut loose the dead wood and start winning some silverware again .

Who can we bin next ?

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast